It's too hot :(

Associate
My only complaint is that the women in my office have complained that the air con makes the room too cold. It's ok for them and their summer dresses, I have to wear a shirt and tie!

Soldato
Because we are Brits.

I plain out refuse talking about the weather in the office. If they complain about the rain, I'll say I love the rain. If they say it's too cold, I'll say I love the cold, if they say it's too hot I'll say it's not even close. 40c is hot. 21c is mild at most. Our office temperature is set to 25c, I've seen it at 30c!

21c is hot? clearly the OP has never been abroad.

It's nothing to do with us being Brits at all. Everyone who visits Britain complains about our weather.

Again, it is too hot for some people as they are not acclimatised to the heat. Who cares what temperature it is in other countries? It's that temperature there most of the year so they adapt to the heat.

Is this really so hard to understand?

Caporegime
It's nothing to do with us being Brits at all. Everyone who visits Britain complains about our weather.

Again, it is too hot for some people as they are not acclimatised to the heat. Who cares what temperature it is in other countries? It's that temperature there most of the year so they adapt to the heat.

Is this really so hard to understand?

No, it is the brits. Do you knew what Aussie say about Poms? That they complaint about the weather in Australia. Which they find absurd, as they chose to move there for the weather and even after 20 years they still moan about it.

And 21c is not hot, not by anyone's standard, as our office temp is set to 25c all year, what temp do you set your car's climate at? I'm going to guess its not 10c.

it is not 40c heat with 100% humidity outside, it is 21c. Acclimatise? Lol that's got to be a joke.

Last edited:
Soldato
Because we are accustomed to cool/cloudy/rainy weather most of the year in this country, when there is some increase in degree celsius with full sunshine, suddenly everything feels pretty hot.:p

For those people coming from middle east/south asia to uk for holidays, todays weather would actually be very pleasent for them as weather in those regions is alreay hitting 40+C!!

Soldato
bunch of wusses, i work in 33c and the tank farm is 54c but we can only work in there for 15 mins at a time.

on a side note its gonna be in the 80's this weekend, great beach weather.

Soldato
Yesterday was roasting, the same again today.

I want the cold weather :<<

vm8oI.jpg

OP youre not alone I agree with you 100%. I also hate warm weather and Im dreading summer. Blue sky, sun...yawn :rolleyes:

Like you Im outnumbered by the sunshine crowd who cant wait to hang out on beaches getting roasted on the random overcrowded Euro-beaches. Counting down to fall already TBH.

Cant wait to go to go on a winter holiday...last year went to Himalayas in winter...ahhh so nice and cold. Hands numb face numb till u cant feel cheeks. Miss it! :D

Soldato
No, it is the brits. Do you knew what Aussie say about Poms? That they complaint about the weather in Australia. Which they find absurd, as they chose to move there for the weather and even after 20 years they still moan about it.

You obviously never watched 8 Out Of 10 Cats the other day, The Hoff was on it and spent the first half of the show complaining about the UK weather, to the point where even the British guests got annoyed with it.

Associate
i love the heat love it love it love it. laying on the helideck in 35-40c with coconut oil on outside is fine. but inside you need AC cant be in that temp all the time

and ofc the eye candy walkin round atm is awesome at home

Back
Top Bottom