**Today Only 07/06/2012** Asus P8Z77-V LX Intel Z77 & Asus Xonar DG 5.1 PCI Sound Card

Soldato
Today Only Deals!

Asus P8Z77-V LX Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard @ £81.60 inc VAT

MB-514-AS_400.jpg

The P8Z77-V LX with a 32GB DDR3 memory and PCLe 3.0, features the new Intel Z77 express chipset and supports a 22/32 nm CPU providing excellent overclocking capabilities of up to 2400 MHz. It also caters to a wide range of end users by including features such as AMD Crossfire for the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform and Network iControl to perfectly manage bandwidth.

The P8Z77-V LX also includes Dual Intelligent Processors 3 and Smart Digi+ VRM consisting of two onboard chips, the TPU and EPU. This also consists of multiple digital voltage controllers that allow for ultra-precise tuning of CPU and iGPU, including an 85% CPU frequency boost, while working with the TPU to ramp up performance to full potential for the ultimate user experience. Another incredible feature is Fan Xpert which enables the most customizable fan controls ever offered on a motherboard. While another ASUS exclusive feature includes the UEFI BIOS with a multi-language setting offering a mouse controlled and user friendly interface.

Containing 4 USB 3.0 ports with USB boost UASP which gains unprecedented speed, the P8Z77-V LX also features LudicLogix Virtu MVP which boots responsiveness, improves gaming frame rates by 30-70%, sharpens visual quality and works seamlessly with hundreds of game stations. Thus making The P8Z77-V LX a multifaceted motherboard for excellent quality and value!

Asus Exclusive Innovations:
· SMART DIGI+ Power Control

· Fan Xpert+

· Network iControl

· USB 3.0 Boost

· AI Suite II

Innovations:
· Dual Intelligent Processors 3 - with New DIGI+ Power Control include three digital voltage controllers, allowing ultra-precise CPU voltage control

· Quad GPU AMD CrossfireX - a flawless architecture accommodating the power of up to four graphics cards

· LudicLogix Virtu MVP - boots responsiveness, improves gaming frame rates by 30-70% and sharpens visual quality

Spec details:
Model
P8Z77-V LX
Chipset
Z77
Power Phase
DIGI+ VRM 4+1 Phase
Graphics
1*PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
1*PCIe 2.0x16
VGA
HDMI/DVI/RGB
LucidLogix Virtu MVP
YES
SLI/CrossFire
CrossFireX
PCI
PCIex1
Storage
2*SATA 6Gb/s
4*SATA 3Gb/s
LAN
1*Realtek Gb LAN
N/A
USB
4*USB 3.0
10*USB 2.0
Wi-Fi Support
N/A
Audio
ALC887
Accessories
2*SATA 6G cable
ASUS Unique Features
DIGI+VRM
Network iControl
Fan Xpert+
USB 3.0 Boost
AI Suite II
BIOS
UEFI BIOS
Form Factor
ATX

Only £81.60 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Asus Xonar DG 5.1 PCI Sound Card with built in Headphone Amp - OEM @ £18.24 inc VAT

SC-012-AS_400.jpg

The Xonar DG sound card combines Dolby Headphone 5.1 high definition surround with Asus’ own GX 2.5 gaming audio engine and an on-board headset amplifier. These result in accurate and deep audio that brings every nuance and sound across fully, making the new Xonar DG an ideal sound card for gamers who want to remain totally aware of their play environments.

- Built-in Headphone AMP
- Powers up every sound detail in gaming
- 3 gain modes for different usage scenarios
- Dolby Headphone for an immersive 5.1 surround imaging
- GX2.5 for realistic 3D audio effects

**Supplied with Driver disk, Manual, Low profile PCI bracket and Xonar DG card - All thats missing is the box!**

Only £18.24 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Is it worth upgrading from my onboard sound (Realtek ALC892) to the Xonar DG?

Am I likely to notice much of an improvement?

I know I certainly noticed a difference. With a decent set of speakers or headphones I found it much easier in games such as bf3 to determine where shouts, bullets explosions etc were coming from. For the money you can go far wrong.

Back
Top Bottom