Overtime Theft

Soldato
Using the term theft suggests it was yours in the first place and it has been taken from you. That isn't the case.

Soldato
Err...

2qj9d86.png

Extreme lols

Permabanned
OP
Well I was at work but now i have a half day for working on the weekend. So I am at home now. But those threads make it sound bad when you put it all together.I just got a promotion at work and I don't realy have any problems there. A part from this guy taking all the out of hours overtime and being under paid in general.

Permabanned
Well I was at work but now i have a half day for working on the weekend. So I am at home now. But those threads make it sound bad when you put it all together.I just got a promotion at work and I don't realy have any problems there. A part from this guy taking all the out of hours overtime and being under paid in general.

A promotion for what? Should have been sacked not promoted. :rolleyes:

Man of Honour

2m2z8ll.jpg

Associate
right I'm going in work late tonight and for the next couple of weeks. Also going to let my work rate slip and cry about everything should be a manager in a couple of months.

Associate
I don't believe in psychiatry. You know i expected a bit more support from you lot.

That's why i added the problem is worse than you think.
I am sure the collection of all those threads of yours and the logical and consistent connection between them must have also shocked you.

Edit: I have never met any body with a psychological problem and believes in psychiatry. But don't worry it will be fine

Last edited:
Associate
Seeming this thread is derailed I'm going to point out my dislike of the title engineer being used outside of jobs that require/lead to chartership with a professional body such as the engineering council.

Back
Top Bottom