Yamakasi Catleap 27" 100mhz IPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Well, plenty of users who bought multi versions are actually very happy and say lag is actually not a problem at all.. Apparently lag on Q270 multi is unnoticeable.. I`ll let you know once I got my Q270 multi delivered and tested ;)

interested in your feedback, i'm still hesitating between a multi and a cheap lite.

Sod it, went for a pixel perfect Potalion with a 3 year ST warranty :D

let us know what the build/stand of the polation is like, haven't seen much about them and suddenly they pop up cheap "perfect pixel" all over the place.. A new better batch of panels maybe ?

Associate
interested in your feedback, i'm still hesitating between a multi and a cheap lite.

Once I get it I`ll deffo give some feedback and details ;)
Hasn`t been shipped yet but communication with seller is very good. I asked him to lower the value and mark it as `gift` what he said he is going to do. He also said all of his Q270 are non ag coating. Can`t wait to have it.. ;)

Associate
Once I get it I`ll deffo give some feedback and details ;)
Hasn`t been shipped yet but communication with seller is very good. I asked him to lower the value and mark it as `gift` what he said he is going to do. He also said all of his Q270 are non ag coating. Can`t wait to have it.. ;)

I once had an Iiyama Vision Master Pro 452 19inch CRT monitor, (was my first PC monitor too!), it had an anti-glare coating, but it was like a modern pro camera lens coating,. a nanometre type liquid-applied coating. Micro thin and not something like the Dell AG, 'film', coating that can be peeled off after soaking. It was a glossy screen, but it had significantly reduced glare because of the special coating, it actually worked pretty well - why Dell couldn't have done that I don't know. It's their loss now that many consumers are selling their Dell monitors to buy these Korean models without the AG film coating.

All the more power to the Korean models I say. :)

Associate
Is there any problem with getting one of these with Squaretrade 3 year warranty on ebay? Does anybody know if Squaretrade have some small print that doesn't cover these properly?

Also, sorry if this has been asked before but what is the situation with paying duty on these? Do you just pay 20% VAT if you get caught or are there extra charges?

Thanks

Soldato
Is there any problem with getting one of these with Squaretrade 3 year warranty on ebay? Does anybody know if Squaretrade have some small print that doesn't cover these properly?

Also, sorry if this has been asked before but what is the situation with paying duty on these? Do you just pay 20% VAT if you get caught or are there extra charges?

Thanks

My vat bill was £27

Associate
ordered catleap se version on mon night and its on route to liverpool airport as of 8am this morning ;)))

was wondering if its possible to overclock this version?

Associate
My Welltronics AC/DC adapter (model WTS-2405) PSU has died. Even though I use a Hazro monitor, I hear the Catleap uses the same PSU. Do any of you know where I can get a replacement? (or perhaps one of you can sell me one?)

Associate
My Welltronics AC/DC adapter (model WTS-2405) PSU has died. Even though I use a Hazro monitor, I hear the Catleap uses the same PSU. Do any of you know where I can get a replacement? (or perhaps one of you can sell me one?)

twinbee- i have found someone selling the replacement power adaptors on that famous auction site. Go to the auction site and put this into the search bar

Monitor Power Adapter Free Volt(110V~240V) 24V 5A 120W 24"~30"

They are about £30 inc delivery.

Did you not try to contact Hazro to see if you can get one from them?

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks again - I owe you one! Just bought it :D Great you found that - I wouldn't have had a clue considering it doesn't have the word 'welltronics' in the title.

Btw, mine is rated from 190-240v and the one on ebay is from 110-240v, but hopefully that won't affect things. Maybe this one I've bought is more reliable than the original if it's a later version?

Haven't heard yet from Hazro.

Last edited:
Associate
Just got call from carriage company,.. my new Crossover 27Q LED-P will be delivered tomorrow, but,.. there's gonna be a £9 customs slap to deal with. Oh well. :rolleyes:
Just HAPPY AS LARRY it'll be with me tomorrow!! :D I'll get the wall mount soon after, so yeah, chuffed to bits. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom