Spare Computer Parts for DC projects

Caporegime
8800 gts 640mb

Used to pull 4.5 k ppd for f@h

Needs fan for the heat sink.

I had one cable tied on

FOC INC POSTAGE

Trust me.

Hi, im sorry i couldent find a link to mail you.

It the 8800 still available? I need a graphics card for my Pentium D rig to do some folding... the main issue is that i cant start the client if i cant see what im doing! :p

Only interested if its PCI-e

Last edited:
Caporegime
If anyone has some DDR2 RAM laying around (533MHz is fine) preferably 2gb (2x 1gb) that would be fantastic as it would double the RAM in my pentium D folding Rig... I also need a PCI-e graphics card as the one i had in there went up the spout. Not essential but a socket 775 motherboard which can take 4GB of RAM as opposed to 2GB would be appreciated, would put the motherboard it would be replacing on here afterwards to return the favour as it were. A socket 775 CPU which is better than my Pentium D 3.00GHz would be nice, again, would put the Pentium D on here after.

email [email protected] (i will enable trust when i have found the option)

Last edited:
Caporegime
hi guys
new here (posting) but been reading for many years :p
i have a ASUS P5N E SLI MOBO
box of mixed ram (old)
old nvidia card (hdmi) have no idea what model it is
couple of cpu cooler's an bits, LG775
all free to collect,stoke on trent area

If any of the RAM is 1gb DDR2 sticks, that would be fantastic, i live in west sussex so it would only be of interest if you are willing to shove them in a jiffy bag and post them, if not no worries and i hope they find a good home :)

email me [email protected]

I will enable 'trust' whatever that is, once i have figured out how...

Caporegime
Hi,

I have the following items left over from a FS thread that are free if anybody wants to send me an SAE. Email details are in my Sig for contact, collection available from Lymm, South Manchester also.

All gone thanks

2 x 512 OCZ Value PC3200 Ram
OCZ Value Ram

Athlon 64 3200, was saved from our son's computer along with the OCZ value mem. was working fine and looks in good condition.
Athlon 63 3200

Corsair Airflow ram cooler, good working condition, will not fit my current case.
Cosair Airflow cooler

Thanks, Simon.
Hello there, i wouldent mind the RAM and the RAM cooler, could be handy as i think one of the RAM sticks in my Celeron Rig is out, and the cooler could be used in my main rig (which games during the day and folds during the night)

I cant get the 'mail me' link to work as it tries to open outlook. But my email address is [email protected]

Soldato
any old gpus?

going to box up my gtx 470s and save for winter as house heaters... because of electric costs

something that will help get them extra points along side my CPU

ill cover postage and packaging

thanks

Back
Top Bottom