Steam Summer Sale: What's on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Associate
Purchased Trine 2 and Alan Wake Franchise so far :)

I think that will be it for me. I really want Fallout New Vegas but I still have number 3 to finish first! (only a couple of hours in :S)

Wallet = saved

Associate
Anyone know if the discounts on the pack deals change at any time ? Son wants ID pack and is currently at 50% off - £37.99 - should I wait or tell him he can have plants v zombies for £1.74 instead :p:D

Associate
Just added £25 to my steam wallet. With that plus my previous purchases it will come out at £80. Which is what I will hopefully be limiting my self to spending XD

Edit: This is my first summer sale btw. Safe to say not having a lot of the previous big titles and only recently moving from Xbox is killing my wallet XD

Last edited:
Associate
Bought it myself, all downloaded and then had a look here:-
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18340074

Read from 1) Fixes and Gameplay altering Mods:

I have installed some of them using the Nexus mod manager. I'll let you know if it all works.

Alan.

Thanks for this!. Some of the stuff in there looks pretty cool. Will have to have a mess around with getting some of them installed once the game has finished with the texture pack download ;)

Associate
Just added £25 to my steam wallet. With that plus my previous purchases it will come out at £80. Which is what I will hopefully be limiting my self to spending XD

Edit: This is my first summer sale btw. Safe to say not having a lot of the previous big titles and only recently moving from Xbox is killing my wallet XD

I spent over £250 on my first sale and another £150 on my second. Now there is nothing i need anymore. OK, I lied. I bought a couple of things. Couldn't help it.

Associate
Left 4 dead 2 is the new community deal..75% off @ £3.74 I'm guessing.

Not going to buy it as I'm hoping to get the Valve pack for less than it's current 50% off.

Alan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom