How many times have you been suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Got into a little spat with another member over something he said about my wife...I overstepped the limits of the forum and was suspended...instead of just leaving it alone and spending a couple of days doing something productive I decided (egged on by a bunch of drunken ex soldiers) to use my brothers account (he was also involved) and argue the toss a bit more with the mod and the member....thus the permaban.

Anyway, thanks to a few people, and they know who they are, I was able to contact the relevant people apologise and was readmitted to the forum, having learned which lines you do not cross and don't drink a couple of bottles of wild turkey with a bunch marines and post at the same time.....at least not and expect it to end well anyway.

You're one of the best posters on this forum so please don't do this again. It's better if you stay :)

Soldato
Wish I'd seen this... missed it all.

Maybe 3 times? I've no idea. All minor things.

I don't tend to get into arguments on here... probably the closest to an argument I've had on here was with you Castiel when you wouldn't accept that smoking wasn't 'that' bad for you. I seem to remember using a loophole to call you an idiot. :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
Excluding members market twice i think.

Once for a personal attack that was a generalisation aimed at a certain type of people

Once for saying buy linglong tyres and someone commented saying id been warned about it before and i hadnt.

I remember i got a suspnsion lifted but cant remember what it was for.

I dont have any infractions tho

Twice for breaking MM rules.:o

Joseph that genuinly made me lol

Ive often got many dons in my last people who looked at my profile page aswell

Id like to be corrected if im wrong with how many times tho please

Last edited:
Soldato
Once, for my sig, even though it was well within the limits. It was shorter than my current sig actually! I think it may have been because it comes up larger on iOS devices, for some reason.

Didn't think anything more of it as the suspension was pretty much done by the time I had realised.

Commissario
[FnG]magnolia;22397140 said:
I don't know or care how the heirarchy works but couldn't you have made that just 'go away' given your status?

Also, who caught you?

I could remove it but what would that achieve? I'm in a position of trust, so removing it in my eyes would be abusing my powers.

A very good X Don called Davemac caught me with my pants down. :)

Once, for my sig, even though it was well within the limits. It was shorter than my current sig actually! I think it may have been because it comes up larger on iOS devices, for some reason.

Didn't think anything more of it as the suspension was pretty much done by the time I had realised.

You've never been suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom