Show Us Your Motors!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
F40. That's my bedroom poster car. The one I would take over anything given the chance. Veyron etc just not my thing. Frivolous drivers car all the way!

That said, someone added a radio and some speakers. Pish! Has it got any other changes aside from that?

Man of Honour
F40. That's my bedroom poster car. The one I would take over anything given the chance. Veyron etc just not my thing. Frivolous drivers car all the way!

That said, someone added a radio and some speakers. Pish! Has it got any other changes aside from that?

I added the stereo as a non-invasive mod.

I bought it for LeMans, I was looked for a Zonda or an F50 however time was rapidly running out and this came up.

The stereo has iPhone and TomTom integration and is trimmed in the exact same material as the rest of the dash, as such it looks OEM.

Whilst the exhaust (decat) is awesome, there are times (in traffic / ferry queues) when some music really helps (I live in central london!)

The whole thing can be removed with zero impact or damage.. as such whats the harm?

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Jamie, I knew if anything would bring you back to OcUK, it was the chance to totally own the "Show Us Your Motors" thread with that F40.

That signature is so ****ing cheesy though. It's also full of random capitals.

Back
Top Bottom