Would you go on a date with someone from these forums?

Caporegime
Lol magnolia you are brilliant.Its a shame you are married or I would love to go on a date with you.

We would go on the London eye, uncomfortable silence for 44 minutes but I'd grip your hand tight faking my vertigo. Then to china town for dinner, where we would laugh and chat finding out about our mutual fondness for manga and anime.

The night would end unfortunately, but I would ask you back to my cheap hotel room to watch AKira on my iPhone.

We would kiss and then I'd change into a sailor moon costume and you would put on your tenticle suit.

In the morning wee would go our separate ways, I'd delete your from Facebook and you wouldn't answer my incessant, annoy texting .

Man of Honour
Lol magnolia you are brilliant.Its a shame you are married or I would love to go on a date with you.

We would go on the London eye, uncomfortable silence for 44 minutes but I'd grip your hand tight faking my vertigo. Then to china town for dinner, where we would laugh and chat finding out about our mutual fondness for manga and anime.

The night would end unfortunately, but I would ask you back to my cheap hotel room to watch AKira on my iPhone.

We would kiss and then I'd change into a sailor moon costume and you would put on your tenticle suit.

In the morning wee would go our separate ways, I'd delete your from Facebook and you wouldn't answer my incessant, annoy texting .

True romance is still alive then :D

Associate

I feel all happy inside now:). You should publish it as a very short story.

Soldato
I've dated a few people from the forums, and have also been away on holiday with a few and even visited a couple of LAN parties as a bairn.

You have carefully, and rather tactfully avoided commenting on whether these were positive experiences, or ones you would rather avoid repeating. I commend you, sir!

Man of Honour
You have carefully, and rather tactfully avoided commenting on whether these were positive experiences, or ones you would rather avoid repeating. I commend you, sir!

All positive actually :)

Some of the mod meets got a bit messy though. Especially the first one I ever went to, and ended up sat on BigStan :/

I ended up sat on a mate's bird's face, shirtless no less, too at another meet. I apologised sincerely by text the next day.

Back
Top Bottom