Lack of wasps

Soldato
Must admit, I've not seen that many around and I can usually spot one a mile away since I'm petrified of the bloody things.

Slugs and snails are EVERYWHERE at the moment though. I guess that'd be from the wet weather.

Caporegime
Must admit, I've not seen that many around and I can usually spot one a mile away since I'm petrified of the bloody things.

Slugs and snails are EVERYWHERE at the moment though. I guess that'd be from the wet weather.

Ugh disgusting creatures, EXTERMINATE THEM ALL.

6TsBk.jpg

:D

Soldato
It would be a bit weird if the wasps were like somehow consuming all of the snugs and snails and died from like a disease or a type of wasp obesity. But from what I think I know wasps only sting. AHHHHHHH I don't know enough about wasps :(
Edit: Read some more about pollination and stuff, so yeah my theory would be wrong but still weird if wasps found a method to devour slugs and snail and would gain weight.

Last edited:
Soldato
It would be a bit weird if the wasps were like somehow consuming all of the snugs and snails and died from like a disease or a type of wasp obesity. But from what I think I know wasps only sting. AHHHHHHH I don't know enough about wasps :(
Edit: Read some more about pollination and stuff, so yeah my theory would be wrong but still weird if wasps found a method to devour slugs and snail and would gain weight.

you had to research that? :confused:

Soldato
maybe they finally realised that their whole existence is pointless and decided to just call it a day.

One can only hope, I'm terrified of them. So much so that one that flew towards me caused me to step out into a road that had decent traffic!

Stupid I know, but such is an irrational fear.

Caporegime
One can only hope, I'm terrified of them. So much so that one that flew towards me caused me to step out into a road that had decent traffic!

You should try to understand that the thing you should fear is the result of it.

Free psychology from a nobody :D.

Soldato

you do realise they are more scared of you than you are of them. well that's what I kept getting told anyways about insects and that. I don't think it is true but has got me through life

Back
Top Bottom