Wasteland ARMA II Mos : Server Details

Soldato
Had a good night on there tonight, server changes you did MarkeR were brilliant. It still needs some work, ie G17 on all spawns and tags to identify who is who but it's much better.

Hah degee sorry about earlier bud, we had made Cherno our town and saw you pull up and unloaded right into you! :p

Soldato
OP
Change log will be posted in op after I finish this ciggy :)

Changelog

@MarKeR's Slightly Custom Version Of Wasteland!

Spawn with G17 with 1 Mag.
Player menu accessable through scroll wheel.
Respawn with G17, 1 Mag, 250 water and food health.
Respawn with 2 x water & 2 x food.
Lowered spawn rates slightly for medium guns & rifles.
Re-changed spawn rates for Heavy rated guns.. Lowered by 30%.
Increased spawn rates for All vehicles, objects and boats.
Added 3 new classes of vehicles. BTR90, BRDM2 & BAF Jackal variants.
Missions - Changed respawn rate again for mission. WIP to get correct times for mission reloads!
Chinnok added to Heli mission.
All helis are now fully fuelled on all missions.

Fixed
Respawn now with G17 1 Mag.
Respawn scroll wheel player menu works at all times!

WIP
Player Icons over players heads, ranging from 100mtrs to 400 mtrs. Any further would give snipers too much of an advantage!
Moving train script. Possible problem when objects are randomly spawned over tracks!
Possible change from Civilian to Independent. Lone wolf team.
Take out the rogue feature! Not needed if above!

Last edited:
Caporegime
when you have player icons on ill pop back on and play regular until then not much point as no one knows who is who. i got shot by own team which kinda defeats purpose.

nice to see you on it look forward to when working. apart from the missing player icons not bad

Associate
hey
I am having problems downloading "Wasteland_v1da.Chernarus.pbo download" whenever I click the blue download button it just refreshes the page but I get no download. Any idea?

I think I am probably making a stupid mistake or something

Associate
just finished for the night, pretty awesome except for the 4 or 5 TK's, most of the TK's appeared to be intentional, like firing a vehicle mounted LAW at me while I was right next to the vehicle :/
Peace scored a BTR-90 which I stashed in blufor base after he died from dehydration xD then the bugger scored a chinook o.O which is also now stashed at bluefor base with a busted engine :/ my fault.. turns out heli's don't like being parked on slopes xD

Associate
just finished for the night, pretty awesome except for the 4 or 5 TK's, most of the TK's appeared to be intentional, like firing a vehicle mounted LAW at me while I was right next to the vehicle :/
Peace scored a BTR-90 which I stashed in blufor base after he died from dehydration xD then the bugger scored a chinook o.O which is also now stashed at bluefor base with a busted engine :/ my fault.. turns out heli's don't like being parked on slopes xD

First time on, dunno if i like this mod or not yet, will give it time. Still thanks for the help in game (Sari)

Found a repair truck on my way back to the base, found your chinook and repaired it and dropped the truck off with the other vehicles. However, when i went to try and move the chinook away from the tree i couldn't start the engines :confused:

Soldato
Team killed twice last night :( and was also on the receiving end of a team killing. Worst was probably when I killed Jason due to mass confusion over team speak, with no way of checking if someone is on your team it's a complete nightmare.

Second was killing dg, was quite funny though, had one hand on my mobile speaking to the GF and then went into panic mode as someone ran towards me. Missed the first 3 shots with a .50 cal at very close range :S

Few of the guys on our team died of dehydration, myself included. I received a warning when it was at 50/100 but 99% sure I didn't get any warnings when it approached 20 or 10. I look forward to the increase in these values as at the moment they food/water aspect is just ridiculous.

Caporegime
Team killed twice last night :( and was also on the receiving end of a team killing. Worst was probably when I killed Jason due to mass confusion over team speak, with no way of checking if someone is on your team it's a complete nightmare.

Second was killing dg, was quite funny though, had one hand on my mobile speaking to the GF and then went into panic mode as someone ran towards me. Missed the first 3 shots with a .50 cal at very close range :S

Few of the guys on our team died of dehydration, myself included. I received a warning when it was at 50/100 but 99% sure I didn't get any warnings when it approached 20 or 10. I look forward to the increase in these values as at the moment they food/water aspect is just ridiculous.

haha i did say look at this joker on ts just kept zigzagging with my pistol :D when you shot me and i seen you were on my team i just thought whyyyyyyyyy :p

this is why you really need team icons on.

Associate
First time on, dunno if i like this mod or not yet, will give it time. Still thanks for the help in game (Sari)

Found a repair truck on my way back to the base, found your chinook and repaired it and dropped the truck off with the other vehicles. However, when i went to try and move the chinook away from the tree i couldn't start the engines :confused:

Cool man, any time :) Thanks for repairing the thing, my guess is that that damned tree is keeping the engines from spinning up :/ I guess we would need one or two people, one to pilot the chinook, another to get a truck and run the tree down xD Hopefully the engines will spin up before it slides into the next tree :p

I've seen enough water barrels around for dehydration not to be a problem for me and I think the values are fine. Food is something I haven't seen yet, anyone know what that might look like? I flew in a water barrel into the BluFor camp so dehydration shouldn't be too much of an issue there.

Associate
Yeah its like if someone is coming at your baracade ramming speed style your hardly not gonna shoot are you.

So much confusion last night with when someone does come near your base that you can't work out if its one of your own team or not its quite annoying over Teamspeak when people are going where are you is that you etc

Mind you had some good fun last night though me a Cold creaping up on Cherno with as50's and he dies from lack of water lol!!!

Soldato
Yeah its like if someone is coming at your baracade ramming speed style your hardly not gonna shoot are you.

So much confusion last night with when someone does come near your base that you can't work out if its one of your own team or not its quite annoying over Teamspeak when people are going where are you is that you etc

Mind you had some good fun last night though me a Cold creaping up on Cherno with as50's and he dies from lack of water lol!!!

Yea it's quite funny when you die from dehydration because the initial reaction is WTF, HOW? WHERE? thinking someone has got the drop on you :)

Soldato
OP
Alriight

Server is going to be passworded for a few hours for testing.. It will go down, up, down up etc without notice

Password

magic

Back
Top Bottom