Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Soldato
Yeah I've not seen anything better than £20.25 for the discounted steam 4 pack. It seems you can find it in some places for a better price than the current steam 4 pack so just go with that.

Associate
Ugh still waiting for both copies of mine to turn up, I though Sainsburys entertainment was good for pre-orders? At least I've played to level 8 last weekend on a press copy my friend brought round - it is very good!

Associate
Hmm..Got a webnote back from OCuk saying it wasn't in stock yet.

Beginning to regret tacking it onto my 7970 lightning order now. When you pre-order a game, and pay up front, I don't think it is too much to ask to get it on release date.

We shall see. Still time for it to be despatched this afternoon!

Associate
Ugh still waiting for both copies of mine to turn up, I though Sainsburys entertainment was good for pre-orders? At least I've played to level 8 last weekend on a press copy my friend brought round - it is very good!

Not sure but I have been made aware of a code which gets you 20% off pre-orders through them so I was going to order Far Cry and Ass Creed through them.

Associate
Not sure but I have been made aware of a code which gets you 20% off pre-orders through them so I was going to order Far Cry and Ass Creed through them.

Thats why I used them, managed to get it for sub £20 (19.20 or something) - probably why they aren't that bothered about sending it out, must cost them more per copy wholesale!

Soldato
Hmm..Got a webnote back from OCuk saying it wasn't in stock yet.

Beginning to regret tacking it onto my 7970 lightning order now. When you pre-order a game, and pay up front, I don't think it is too much to ask to get it on release date.

We shall see. Still time for it to be despatched this afternoon!

I thought they shipped out items separately if you asked them? Try the customer services forum...

Associate
Caporegime
for sake of couple of quid just get the gmg one pre load now play instantly on release .

i will be straight on it tonight doing videos and whatnot :p

Associate
So after all the talk of being banned for using a VPN to unlock the game, has anyone actually seen or heard of anyone having their steam account banned?

Associate
Anyone else pre-order from Tesco? Still saying awaiting dispatch, I'm a bit worried it's not going to arrive tomorrow in which case it might not be here until Monday at the earliest...

Back
Top Bottom