*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

Associate
Guy from Three store just rang up and told me my Iphone 5 had arrived I could make an appointment for tomorrow to collect at whatever time suited me :D

So I said 9:00am and he said fine just arrive in store at that time and it will only take a few mins.

SO glad i dont have to get up at stupid o'clock and queue for hours ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Three have email me saying it will be with me tomorrow :D.

Was hoping they would give me my new number so I could PAC my number across today as it is done next working day so that would be Monday if I did it Friday :(

Associate
Me and my girlfriend both pre-ordered with orange friday, she just had a text from orange to say it will here tomorrow with a tracking code. I actually ordered mine two hours before, so will be interested to see if I get a text too.

Soldato
Me and my girlfriend both pre-ordered with orange friday, she just had a text from orange to say it will here tomorrow with a tracking code. I actually ordered mine two hours before, so will be interested to see if I get a text too.

Good good :)

Hopefully yours (and mine!) will also come through. My order was made on Friday too at 10:45am.

Soldato
ive done it, getting the train tomorrow at 5.30am to meadowhall. hopefully they wont run out
swapped shifts at work to 11-7 shift

crazy prices on ebay - a 16gb black has sold for £1020! Ill get two and sell one for about £685 so getting £150 profit

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Anyone heading to the Leicester store tomorrow?

Gonna ring up on Saturday morning to see if they've got any left and drive down. Don't really wanna wait til early October for mine to arrive!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Guy from Three store just rang up and told me my Iphone 5 had arrived I could make an appointment for tomorrow to collect at whatever time suited me :D

So I said 9:00am and he said fine just arrive in store at that time and it will only take a few mins.

SO glad i dont have to get up at stupid o'clock and queue for hours ;)

So, you plan on arriving when every man and his dog is also arriving to queue up?

Good plan :p

Anyone got anything from Vodafone?

Nope, nothing here. Ordered at midday on Friday. My online tracker says my order is in the warehouse waiting to be picked.

It better come tomorrow!!! My brother ordered his from Three on Saturday and had his dispatch email earlier today.

Nothing here either, I'm getting mine delivered to store and I've not heard a sausage...

Associate
So, you plan on arriving when every man and his dog is also arriving to queue up?

Good plan :p

I take it you missed the bit where I said by 'appointment' :confused:

people aren't going to turn up for a 10:30 appointment at 9:00 o'clock are they.. :rolleyes:

and also if he's said you'll be in and out in five minutes fortifies the fact i wont be queuing.. else there would be no point in making an appointment would there..

ide assume there will be a separate queue of people who haven't pre-ordered and just there 'hoping' to get their hands on one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom