• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

BORDERLANDS 2 GOOD HOMES REQUIRED

Soldato
Wow very generous of you whyscotty! Have to say the game looks almost as epic as the first one! :p

Count me in on this deal :)

Your not part of the OcUK sales team are you? ;)

Associate
Its the messaging system OCUK have.

You can enable it by pressing the 'Trust' button, found on the bottom right of your post. Put in your name, e-mail etc. When people want to message you they press the trust button, and you get an e-mail.

Thank you sir and yes I would like to be considered for this prize please :)

Associate
Hey there Scotty and Scotty's son, this is a very generous thing that you are doing, would love a chance to get borderlands 2 so count me in :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Very kind of you Scotty. Personally I think the game looks like crap but I am sure others will disagree with me :p

Not for me but a very nice gesture and nice to see :)

yes others will disagree with you :rolleyes:

the game is great, it just looks crap that's all, it has the best guns in any game i've ever played, especially the sniper rifles.

do i want a free copy ? no, i want the updates from Steam/ DLCs etc, because i'll still be playing Borderlands at Xmas.

Associate
Worth a try. My other half loves Borderlands and only just finished the first one but we can't afford Borderlands 2 till a sale at Xmas most probably.. So this might be worth a go :)

Cheers for the chance!

I let my woman know via Steam (even though she's in the other room!)
"ionapenguin: did you say PLEASE PICK ME MY GIRLFRIEND IS A LOSER"

Yeah she's a loser.. Won't stop playing Borderlands 1 even though she's finished it.. Loser!

Soldato
Ignore please, I have had a few beers.

and i've just started drinking whiskey :eek:, i feel like getting drunk tonight, yea maybe it's a good idea to talk elsewhere tonight

but why dont we have a good borderlands 2 thread in the pc section, because i feel like chatting now, come on guys this is supposed to be the ``must have`` game of the year and all we have is an old thread from months ago

Last edited:
Caporegime
and i've just started drinking whiskey :eek:, i feel like getting drunk tonight, yea maybe it's a good idea to talk elsewhere tonight

but why dont we have a good borderlands 2 thread in the pc section, because i feel like chatting now, come on guys this is supposed to be the ``must have`` game of the year and all we have is an old thread from months ago

I think you will find there is a Borderlands 2 section in the PC Games.

Back
Top Bottom