Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
[TW]Fox;22845493 said:
You swapped a 330i for that? :( :p

330i was till the end of last year, it was having lots of problems, mostly small but some moderate (sensors etc). With no warranty the cost and hassle of garages having to look at things it became less special. The mrs needed a 5 door car, so I used her Mini Cooper for 9 months, we sold the beemer and she got a fiesta 5dr.

Now I've traded in the Mini for the above.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;22842425 said:
Only 900? Pfft :p

I'll try harder next time!

I think the longest drive I've ever done was from Vegas - Badwater Basin - Lake Momo.............. Switched with the GF after 6hrs, then I woke up as we were approaching Momo well ahead of time with her happily sitting at 90+mph.

Love that woman!!!! :D

Soldato
I'm going to be in London Waterloo today at the Graffiti Tunnel with a whole bunch of other 350z if any of you care. Also, I just noticed that ThriftyFifty guy on the Z forum was you. Hah.

Soldato
I'm going to be in London Waterloo today at the Graffiti Tunnel with a whole bunch of other 350z if any of you care. Also, I just noticed that ThriftyFifty guy on the Z forum was you. Hah.

Haha :p.

Are you smudgedon? I saw the graffiti meet and I might do @ Croydon we'll have to see.

Want to get it cleaned today :cool:

Soldato
dsc00524jq.jpg

Soldato
Looks lovely!

The picture would be even better if you cut the amount of sky down to a similar height as the tarmac.

Agreed, was only meant to be a quick shot. I felt slightly embarrassed that neighbours were coming out of houses to see car... walk around it etc. :D

(changed the pic above too ;))

Looks stunning, 350 or 370? Always liked them, what are they like as a daily driver?

Won't be a daily driver, purely a fun car for me! I drove for 7 hours non-stop yesterday though and I'm fine today bar a few aches. It's a 350Z GT Triptronic :).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom