**** Original Starcraft 2 Thread ****

Associate
I have always been into mapping for WC3. Just recently i loaded up SC2 editor, and found it quite a bit different so i decided to make a small map.

Screenshot+on+10.14.2012+at+12.01.51+AM.png
What do you think?

Its only a 15 minute job, but its pretty balanced. You can do a complete defensive strategy and now allow anyone into your base, but you have to be extremely efficient, as the other team will more than likely get the middle minerals before you and constantly pound your defence. I have only tried with bots so far, i cant even defend off Very Hard :\ All the mineral fields have 6000 resources apart from the middle.

The areas along the side are only accessible via flying units. You can drop troops on them if you want, or use reapers. But i didn't want anyone to be able to easily walk across them. It creates a more tactical game i think.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Anyone see The little One's games today
Got to love his crazy crazy play , good to see it go well for him, would be great if he manages to win the entire thing

He didn't beat anyone good IMO. Just 3 other foreigners who don't have anyone near as good as TLO's team mates to practice with. I'm doubting he'll beat Lucifron.

I'm surprised Ret failed so hard, I'd say he's Liquid's best Zerg but then again Liquid is pretty meh apart from Taeja and Sea.
I'm expecting a TvT finals.

I was planning to watch WCS Asia finals but with only 4 Terrans out of 32 players I thought "**** it, this is a joke" not to mention they all got wiped out without winning a set each.
ZvP and PvP are so damn boring to watch. I guess players of those two races find them helpful but apart from that they're all the same.

On another point I've been having some luck with TvP lately with the Polt build from his game vs Creator in the GSTL match. Hellion/Banshee is the saviour of Terrans everywhere!
Also hate Roaches and Mutas.

Associate
I'm surprised Ret failed so hard, I'd say he's Liquid's best Zerg but then again Liquid is pretty meh apart from Taeja and Sea.

Don't rate Hero or Zenio then? Or do they not count as they're not terran? ;)

On another point I've been having some luck with TvP lately with the Polt build from his game vs Creator in the GSTL match. Hellion/Banshee is the saviour of Terrans everywhere!
Also hate Roaches and Mutas.

Everyone hates playing against banshees and hellions :p Especially with super greedy builds like 1 gate nexus being pretty standard

Soldato
Anyone see The little One's games today
Got to love his crazy crazy play , good to see it go well for him, would be great if he manages to win the entire thing

would be so sick. Big fan of his funky play but he always makes big mistakes as well. He made big mistakes yesterday but overall his play seems more dangerous. Maybe he did learn a thing or two in Korea.

Permabanned
Don't rate Hero or Zenio then? Or do they not count as they're not terran? ;)

Everyone hates playing against banshees and hellions :p Especially with super greedy builds like 1 gate nexus being pretty standard

Zenio is horrid and never produces results.
Hero is terrible at being consistent with his play and he's just not a player I enjoy watching. Seems to have no personality.
There are good nonterran players >.> you just didn't let me explain properly the other day on Skype cos you was more interested in trolling lol.

Well a scout on 9 pylon sees the gas first and still plenty of toss go and expand anyway or don't block their ramp in anyway so they die easily.

Last edited:
Associate
Zenio is horrid and never produces results.
Hero is terrible at being consistent with his play and he's just not a player I enjoy watching. Seems to have no personality.
There are good nonterran players >.> you just didn't let me explain properly the other day on Skype cos you was more interested in trolling lol.

Well a scout on 9 pylon sees the gas first and still plenty of toss go and expand anyway or don't block their ramp in anyway so they die easily.

You don't seem to think may pros are very good :L

Permabanned
Saw some news article on kotaku saying Stephano was banned because he was joking he had sex with a 14 year old girl. Sound like pros to me.

Haha I'm a meme.

Yea he sent a message to Bling and I don't think he realised that Bling was streaming. Tbh it's been blown out of proportion seeing as Bling is British and over here that's not really rare even if you take Stephano's age into account tbh.

Oh well, just the sc2 community causing drama as always XDZ

Associate
How old is Stephano? I'm sorry but sleeping with 14year old girls, unless your around 14-16 yourself, is definitely not "not really rare".

Anyone over 16 sleeping with a 14 year old is pretty wrong in my opinion.

Permabanned
How old is Stephano? I'm sorry but sleeping with 14year old girls, unless your around 14-16 yourself, is definitely not "not really rare".

Anyone over 16 sleeping with a 14 year old is pretty wrong in my opinion.

Yea it's wrong. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. There's a lot of ****s in the UK tbh. Ever watched The valleys? XD

Associate
Just got booted from a 2v2 ladder match I was winning. guys were pretty crap and I delt with both waves of their attacks then as both their armies die, my dts kill the expos, I double expand and both of us advance on their base I get booted from the game 'Desync error' into a blank scorescreen. On google it says this is a hack of some kind, anyone had it before?

Back
Top Bottom