Scramble x2 - 1981 Very old skool Shooter ( REMAKE )

Caporegime
The original Scramble was released in 1981 by Konami. My remake is freeware and should work on all Windows systems with directx 7 or higher installed. For smooth scrolling and real arcade gameplay you have to set framerate to 60hz.

qN16Y.png

http://www.henricus.eu/downloads/ScrambleX2.zip

Associate
Loved Scramble back in the day and I even had an old Grandstand tabletop version in the early 80's but it never did do the original justice.

Thanks Neil, a nice trip down memory lane for me :)

Associate
Loved Scramble back in the day and I even had an old Grandstand tabletop version in the early 80's but it never did do the original justice.

Thanks Neil, a nice trip down memory lane for me :)

Same here had the tabletop version and it was fun. Also had AstroWars and Munchman which were great too....

Caporegime
OP
Neil, why do you post every single game ever created by any developer, ever?

Really is quite annoying. Go outside, get some fresh air and give the PC a break.

Lets see i'm out most days between 4 and 8, sometimes most of midday enjoying lunch in the park when it's not raining, i was out tonight from 8-11 at a charity event. I'm in hospital next thursday, i'm out most nights during another charity event in essex end of the month. Then i'm doing another charity event 3rd nov. Ahh ofcause you didn't know that did ya, i don't sit in front of the computer 24/7 like most of you whingers do. I come home and funny enough some of you lot are still playing on steam.

Don't like the threads, report em ;), funny old forum this is.. you do something right, you're moaned at.. do something iffy moaned at, have an opinion moaned at it's the british way of life :D

TB & strang3r, you're welcome!

Soldato
Just to add, although a lot of the stuff you post I have no interest im (but im sure others do) - your posts have brought shed loads of games (retro, remakes and others) to my attention that otherwise i would have been completely ignorant of - Thank you

Keep up the good work mate ;)

Caporegime
OP
Just to add, although a lot of the stuff you post I have no interest im (but im sure others do) - your posts have brought shed loads of games (retro, remakes and others) to my attention that otherwise i would have been completely ignorant of - Thank you

Most of the stuff i post peaks my interest but not all yet others might love it , but anyway I've added a bit to my signature today and it will stay that way. I'll continue to make people happy even if few are not " you can't please everyone ".

Aslong as people like you are happy, that's all that matters. Enjoy the updates and thankyou :cool:

Soldato

yup.

Agree with this. "pld" Neil!

Caporegime
OP
I purchased today a 3CD album called " C64 Back in time ", lots of retro tracks remixed on a 3cd album. a lot of the stuff got my interest as i added the videos to my upto 200 retro music/remix playlist if anyone is interested, it's in the sticky :)

Associate
Thanks Neil! Been trying to remember the name of this game for ages. I loved watching older kids playing this in the arcades back in the day (never had enough 10ps myself)

Back
Top Bottom