Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Soldato
Also i can never remember who Pookie is on the forums, but massive thanks for constantly sending me codes through the night!
That's me :D

I've been really lucky with checking Twitter at the right times! I got 2 keys in the 12 hours between getting home from a work trip and heading off to Scotland - but I did send it to everyone on my friends list who was online and I've seen playing :)

Soldato
Just managed to solo Hyperius the not so invincible. Probably the hardest boss yet. But then got killed in like less than a minute on master gee :(. I'll have to respec for him I think as I need faster cooldown on my turret. Seems like its possible to do though.

is the newest DLC worth getting? add much to the game?

I'd say so. I have really enjoyed playing through it and for £16 for the season pass It works out at £4 for this dlc i believe. Can't really go wrong for that.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Reckon Im gonna grab the season pass today.

Just a question about the new DLC, is it a brand new area which is accessed through fast travel? And is it best to play it whilst im doing true vault hunter mode, or is it going to make it ridiculously hard for no reason?

Oh, and how long is it? :p

Associate
Yeah it's called 'Oasis' and can be accessed through any fast travel station.

I started it at level 36 and have done a couple of story missions, and around 4 optional quests. Only died the once so far and that was when I ran into cursed pirates for the first time.

From what I've read the DLC adds around 8-10 hours worth of content to explore.

I'm enjoying what I've seen of it so far.

Soldato
Just managed to solo Hyperius the not so invincible. Probably the hardest boss yet. But then got killed in like less than a minute on master gee :(. I'll have to respec for him I think as I need faster cooldown on my turret. Seems like its possible to do though.

I'd say so. I have really enjoyed playing through it and for £16 for the season pass It works out at £4 for this dlc i believe. Can't really go wrong for that.

Gee destroyed me many many times lol. I'm gonna give him another go later lol

Soldato
Reckon Im gonna grab the season pass today.

Just a question about the new DLC, is it a brand new area which is accessed through fast travel? And is it best to play it whilst im doing true vault hunter mode, or is it going to make it ridiculously hard for no reason?

Oh, and how long is it? :p

I'm doing my first playthrough of DLC1 in True Vault Hunter mode. But then I'm level 50 now

Tried it on Playthrough 1 and it was stupidly easy and the loot was rubbish, as it all stops at level 35.

True vault hunter mode sees everything at 49/50/51/52 so it's about the right difficulty, depending on what guns you have.

Some of the enemies are pretty tough though! And I can do over 100K damage with my shotgun!

Back
Top Bottom