SETI@Home & Projects News Vol. 186 13th October to 20th October 2012

Associate
Our 97th millionaire, welcome to the club sir :D

Mr Toxic: My preference would be 4x 680s then 2x 690s. I'm tempted to upgrade to a couple of 690s myself once the optimised apps are released for SETI. My two 580s are struggling a bit on games at max resolution :rolleyes: :o

Soldato
OP
Finally... 1,000,000 milestone reached :D

Way to go James very nice indeed :)

Our 97th millionaire, welcome to the club sir :D

Mr Toxic: My preference would be 4x 680s then 2x 690s. I'm tempted to upgrade to a couple of 690s myself once the optimised apps are released for SETI. My two 580s are struggling a bit on games at max resolution :rolleyes: :o

Well at least we know they are definately working on them i think its just some sort of licensing issue thats the hold up, i should just be sensible and get some 580's or the like but 1. i aint sensible and 2. i fancy a change :)

Soldato
OP
Haha, love it! That just about sums you up good sah, and long may it be the case :D

:D The good news is a 9600 whatnot arrived today so i have me pc back in action but the man-flu took priority over gpu purchases i still cannot make up me damned mind.
The news will be slightlty delayed while i contemplate the meaning of life and why women just dont understand that when a guy gets the man flu they dont want to go christmas shopping :)

Soldato
OP
Ok chaps and any ladies hiding behind the scenes, i realise that i have been more miss than hit with the news of late and the same goes for my output.

Am going to knock any unnccesary shenanigans on the head and start from scratch tommorrow morning so you will have the news by ..... mmmm ttime.
My output will improve after wednesday, all this should i/what if/will it indecision over gpu's is getting out of hand so am just going to order whatever i can afford tuesday morning and be damned.

Might even have my sr-2 up and running by weeks end ... ive got my bonoculars out and am setting my sights on those who have been rude enough to stomp me ... rascals!! :)

Back
Top Bottom