*** OcUK Powerlifting Totals Thread ***

Caporegime
6 weeks of heavy squatting will make those steps seem like nothing and will have you with a respectable balance on your lifts :p

If you work your legs so much already then tbh doing light squats is pointless as you won't be making them work in the gym any more than they get worked during your normal day

Associate
6 weeks of heavy squatting will make those steps seem like nothing and will have you with a respectable balance on your lifts :p

If you work your legs so much already then tbh doing light squats is pointless as you won't be making them work in the gym any more than they get worked during your normal day

Hope this works for me. 3 weeks in, started at 120 and really wanting 140 by the end of it.

Soldato
135kg for 1.5 reps today. Chucked 150kg on in an LoL attempt to go for my record but failed hard. Though, what please me the most is that I done my 148 lift 19kg heavier than I am right now. I'm looking at a comfortable 150 before Christmas.

Soldato
I'm going for my AC Joint surgery today at 7:30am.

So earlier was my last session. I had to go out with a bang. First attempt at new DL record after 2 years today. 220KG Raw - Enjoy.

I'm confident for 230KG.

Soldato
KiNgPiN83 ------- 60+ / 85+ / 120+ ------- [77] ----- 265

Still benefiting from n00b gains every session so this will probably be different by next week... But still, its something for me to use as a marker point. :)

Soldato
Cheers mate, I have a vid of the squat but it's a bad angle -_- It was just a random attempt on a Sunday night because I was bored :D

I think there's another 5kg in the bench and I haven't deadlifted heavy in a while, just focusing on the squats.

The goal was 3/4/5 plate bench, squat and deadlift before the year is out, it's gonna be tight but I'll make a good go of it :)

Back
Top Bottom