Help required for selling a car.

Soldato
I have been given a car by an elderly relative which I have no intention of keeping. I wonder if anyone had access to a price for what it would be worth as a guide as a local car dealer has offered me £500. It's a Peugeot 205 1.6 Auto (M reg 1994) 36k on the clock 12mnths MOT and full service history.

I figured someone on here would have an idea of whether that seems fair or whether I can get a bit more. I can't see that many for sale of this type online.

Thank you in advance for anyone who has a clue.

Soldato
Difficult - is it in good condition? It's extremely low mileage but it's also got to be one of the least attractive 205's imaginable. All I can find are some low mileage 1 litres finished on ebay, they seemed to fetch around the £500 mark so maybe it's a reasonable offer

Soldato
OP
Thank you - yep it is in great condition for it's age. It was my mums car and in fairness she rarely used it. I had come to the same conclusion but hey £500 is better than nothing!

Soldato
eBay it or try somewhere like retrorides

Plenty of photos . It all depends on condition

It's worth 500 all day long with that mileage and 12 months mot . Perfect car for a newbie or cheap runabout

Back
Top Bottom