*** Infestation: Survivor Stories ***

Associate
Thinking of giving this a go but before I do I wondered - should I play hardcore or normal ? or (as I understand it you can have 5 characters) can these be a mix of the two?:confused: If some kind soul could give an old un the benefit of his experience I would be most grateful.:)

Associate
Just been doing a bit of lone wolf and got kill by SweetBlade or whatever his name is, tried talking to them friendly in chat but completely ignored me. Getting killed didn't annoy me but not having some friendly banter afterwards definitely did.

Soldato
Was just on EU 199 with a friend, I spawned in the same shop as these 2 guys, after 10 seconds of staring at each other we both put friendly and our guns away, turned and ran out as fast as i could.

Finally got killed by zombies but luckly got our stuff back, really do like how they've done night time, unlike Dayz wheres its pitch black they balanced it between dark and light very well :)

Soldato
Whats the optimization on this game? One of the devs told me my specs would run it but I aint convinced, not when AMD get analized 24/7. Anyone running anything AMD and would care to share?

Back
Top Bottom