*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Associate
Valve really need to address Captains Mode and who get's the captaincy, how it works it out at the moment is a little stupid... Me and my friends always usually join as a 4, or sometimes a 3. Surely the group leader of the majority of the team, if there is a majority of the team who joined together, should get captaincy? Kinda getting sick and tired of joining as a 4 and having some know-nothing moron pick the worst combination of heroes and lose us the game before it even begins....

Seriously Valve, get on it! :D

Soldato
How the hell have I not heard about this until now... this looks really fun! The closest thing I have played to this was Diablo III and I loved it (I'm aware D3 is probably vastly different but it's the closest thing I have for comparison), I'll get watching the videos at the start of the thread when I get home. What's the fastest way to get playing this? Just buy the early access on Steam?

Associate
How the hell have I not heard about this until now... this looks really fun! The closest thing I have played to this was Diablo III and I loved it (I'm aware D3 is probably vastly different but it's the closest thing I have for comparison), I'll get watching the videos at the start of the thread when I get home. What's the fastest way to get playing this? Just buy the early access on Steam?

Buy the early access OR you can ask someone to give you a free beta key. a lot of people have them kicking around on lots of different forums.

Soldato
I wish Steam did a deal where you could buy a few keys at once cause I have a few friends who I think would be interested aswell, shame. Thanks nex, I'll probably buy the early access sometime this weekend. If there are any kind souls out there though that have a spare key wasting away please feel free to trust me =P

Caporegime
OP
I wish Steam did a deal where you could buy a few keys at once cause I have a few friends who I think would be interested aswell, shame. Thanks nex, I'll probably buy the early access sometime this weekend. If there are any kind souls out there though that have a spare key wasting away please feel free to trust me =P

I'm doing a giveaway of 7 keys soon but since you have specifically requested I'll send you it when home.

I really need to update OP with latest patch notes and content analysis and get the in house on the go, just been too busy with Halo 4 etc

Soldato
I'm doing a giveaway of 7 keys soon but since you have specifically requested I'll send you it when home.

I really need to update OP with latest patch notes and content analysis and get the in house on the go, just been too busy with Halo 4 etc

That's very kind of you mate, cheers =)

Soldato
Had a brilliant game last night where we came back from 20-3 down and went on to win.

Think I have finally found my favourite hero, Jakiro. His ultimate is a bit pants but he has some great abilities, and he is support so fits well on a public game as most people are carries.

Associate
Ah god. Just played Disruptor for the first time... Absolutely amazing. Can ruin teams in good team fights... And glimpsing people back to spawn when they TP in is funny as hell.

Back
Top Bottom