*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Associate
i have the LTE version too, and software update reports that i dont have any updates... if it is on every version, mine certainly doesn't have it, tried looking everywhere, mine did originally come from HK, could that be a possibility...

Soldato
Have you guys actually used the tab? I have a feeling you haven't. Holding the home button and swiping doesn't allow you to run 2 apps side by side lol or am I missing something??

Soldato
I wasn't aware you could use it to run two apps on the screen at the same time. However, since giving it a go I still think it's useless :p Can't think of many times I'd need to use that.

Associate
Just been offered a deal on this phone by orange, and now may be signing up to another 24 months of them after swearing I'd leave! Arrrggghhh!

Even though I have a gs3, I've been lusting after this phone for a while now... Just waiting for them to get some stock of the grey one, as I'm not really after the white one ... Patience is running thin though... Do any if you who have the white version have any problems with the light bleeding?

Soldato
Just been offered a deal on this phone by orange, and now may be signing up to another 24 months of them after swearing I'd leave! Arrrggghhh!

Even though I have a gs3, I've been lusting after this phone for a while now... Just waiting for them to get some stock of the grey one, as I'm not really after the white one ... Patience is running thin though... Do any if you who have the white version have any problems with the light bleeding?

Didn't notice any on my dad's

Associate

I have the gray. Looks far, far better than the white, the metal effect/the darker bezel makes all the difference.

Last edited:
Associate
You don't have the 'Blocking' feature activated do you. This does have the ability to silence alarms

No I haven't used blocking mode.

I thought I'd figured out that it was the smart alarms stopping the main alarms going off so I set a normal alarm for this morning and unfortunately it never went off.

Getting really annoying this. Can't believe Samsung can't create a reliable alarm. Bit of a joke really.

Soldato
It's not split screen though. Is it?

Did the same tried it and still think it's pony

Course it is, I use it all the time. Take notes on a TV episode, keep an eye on my kids IP-cam while surfing or playing Minecraft. Watch two video streams, switch between them. Navigate Google maps with an open car dock. Use sketchbook with an open image. SoundHound for Lyrics on a Music video. Watch TVcatchup and read the news at the same time. So useful.

Last edited:
Associate
Err. I thought I liked Touchwiz. Just downloaded nova launcher. Looks much better, and it supports landscape mode! You guys should try it out!

Back
Top Bottom