Lost iPhone, advice please

Man of Honour
I lost my iPhone last night, the trousers I were wearing had terrible pocket depth and well the phone must have slipped out :mad:

I have tracked the phone and it's location can be found here:

1.png

2.png

Obviously i do not know for sure the correct address but could anyone give any advice on what to do If anything or should I just say goodbye? I feel frustrated as it's so close yet out of my grasp.

The phone's location is approximately 10 miles from where it was stolen.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Inform the police and provide this evidence?

Or take another iOS device with you and hang around the area pinging the phone until you are sure of the house, or wait for it to start moving and ATTACK!!!

Associate
Lock the phone and make it display a message saying you will pay whoever has it £50 if the iPhone is returned to you and to ring the number that you want them to call you on.

Associate
I lost my iPhone last night, the trousers I were wearing had terrible pocket depth and well the phone must have slipped out :mad:

I have tracked the phone and it's location can be found here:

1.png

2.png

Obviously i do not know for sure the correct address but could anyone give any advice on what to do If anything or should I just say goodbye? I feel frustrated as it's so close yet out of my grasp.

The phone's location is approximately 10 miles from where it was stolen.

Thank you :)

Don't leave any messages on it, IE. sending a message to the device, they might wipe it, inform the police, how big is the blue circle around the dot? the pictures don't show it, that'll indicate how accurate the reading is from the GPS fix.

Man of Honour
OP
Don't leave any messages on it, IE. sending a message to the device, they might wipe it, inform the police, how big is the blue circle around the dot? the pictures don't show it, that'll indicate how accurate the reading is from the GPS fix.

In hindsight this would have been the better option. Unfortunately I have already send a message and now I really think it has gone for good!

Can anyone help me by letting me know the quickest way to get a new iPhone? The website says 3-4 weeks. a friend at work said you could reserve one to get it quicker?

Back
Top Bottom