Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Soldato
lol :p

Lots of fixes in there, its just a shame most of us have already played the game to death lol

yea and the game is getting boring too, there's only a few areas that i keep replaying, because once the side missions are all done the game just dies on you.

because to open it all up again like it once was, means you have to redo the 2nd playthrough again from scratch...

hang around !!!!!!!!!!!!! i think you can do this with level 50 guns, i might check tonight, because if so this'll be excellent.

Last edited:
Soldato
"Fixed bug causing Tediore reloads to get Amplify shield damage bonuses for each round remaining in the clip"

No more baby maker and Bee shield then..

Bout time. Though it does make Hyperius even more impossible for most of us without the time required to farm every legendary required to beat him.

Bee is still super powerful anyway, just not ridiculous OP with shotguns/reloads.

Associate
Bout time. Though it does make Hyperius even more impossible for most of us without the time required to farm every legendary required to beat him.

Bee is still super powerful anyway, just not ridiculous OP with shotguns/reloads.

This shield is an OPTION, in a single player game, no one was forced to use it?
It was just a way of farming the big bosses quicker, to get those evasive oranges.

But argue me this, they nerfed the bee, ok fair enough, but why then raise the health on the bosses?

Soldato
Because they weren't difficult enough

Me and Evil used to defeat Terra in about 5 minutes, without any legandarys.

He barely even made it to his fire stage before we took him down.

Raid bosses are supposed to be epic and really long. Still, they aren't going to improve the Terra loot so it makes it a little bit more annoying if you haven't killed him already.

Soldato
IMO they should allow people to play the game how they want. They seem to be trying to get people playing as a group, presumably as it'll increase sales as you might get a mate or 2 to buy it to help you... We have paid them money for the game and if we want to play it solo we should be able to. That's the only thing that is annoying about them making all these changes.

Glad I have solo'd Hyperius and Terra before they made them harder. I'll not bother with Master Gee, it seemed very hard before so will probably be impossible solo now.

Soldato
Because they weren't difficult enough

Me and Evil used to defeat Terra in about 5 minutes, without any legandarys.

He barely even made it to his fire stage before we took him down.

Raid bosses are supposed to be epic and really long. Still, they aren't going to improve the Terra loot so it makes it a little bit more annoying if you haven't killed him already.

no it isn't, the game is supposed to be playable in SP mode too, but it aint, these big bosses just dont go down.

what's the solution ? dont worry about it, Far Cry 3 is out soon and then Crysis 3 :cool:

Soldato
This shield is an OPTION, in a single player game, no one was forced to use it?
It was just a way of farming the big bosses quicker, to get those evasive oranges.

But argue me this, they nerfed the bee, ok fair enough, but why then raise the health on the bosses?

The bosses are broken whatever way you look at it. Skill is irrelevant, (only Zhuul :p), its all about whether you have the right combination of legendaries. Terramorphous is impossible to dodge and can randomly bat you off the cliff. Hyperius is also (almost) impossible to dodge and I've never seen Master Gee.

Associate
The bosses are broken whatever way you look at it. Skill is irrelevant, (only Zhuul :p), its all about whether you have the right combination of legendaries. Terramorphous is impossible to dodge and can randomly bat you off the cliff. Hyperius is also (almost) impossible to dodge and I've never seen Master Gee.

Totally agree with that, and i have been knocked off that cliff so many times, its really embarrassing when your with 3 other people.

Soldato
Still not killed any of the bosses.

yea' shrug, when you play your favourite areas, i.e Sawtooth and the other large Bandit camps; Borderlands 2 is excellent, i play the same areas over and over again, it's great fun...... never ever dull !

but i killed Warrior again last night just to see what it's like; after 3 weeks away, nothing! the largest sniper was 12 000 damage, man that's bad!

they're obviously stopping the really good loot being dropped, plus other things; i swear it's killing the game, the developers are making a big mistake here probably to make online gaming much fairer.

this is ok i suppose, but Borderlands was always about seeing really big guns on the floor and going WOW MAN :D.... you dont see this at all now, this is spoiling your fun

Last edited:
Soldato
Just killed him again, and the Ass Mod he dropped has Inconceivable as a bonus. Is it a joke? Do all class mods have talents from other classes on?

Its broken and it seems they can't be arsed to fix it as they've had plenty of chances. Not that it matters as the Terra class mod is utter ****e for the Assassin. You simply don't need bonus to tier 1 skills as they really don't uffer you much benefit like they do with other classes.

Back
Top Bottom