***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Soldato
Yay I opted for the 16gb in the end, more for resale value than owt else, so if things go to plan i get it in 1/2 weeks, my youngest can have his xmas :cool:

Soldato
Google obtain a pre-authorisation charge prior to shipping...so the money will be held until the N4 ships.

Well done to all who managed to bag one today.

Associate
oops....accidently ordered 8 and 16!! only realised when got email confirming order!

Sure you can call to cancel part of the order - just dont do it today as they are likely to cancel it all in error :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

was about to click on the "cancel or change" your order button as says do it within an hour.

was going to cancel the 8.

Have others had bad experiences?

Caporegime
was about to click on the "cancel or change" your order button as says do it within an hour.

was going to cancel the 8.

Have others had bad experiences?
If youve got the option to do it online as a part order than do it - I dont know anything about Google Plays ordering system so couldnt give you a good answer, other than looking at how its performed over the last month - if its shipping in 1-2weeks I cant see how it would make a massive difference if you didnt do it right now.

Id call/live chat? myself right now and get the reassurance as the online option might cancel the whole order

ps3ud0 :cool:

Man of Honour
nexus42.jpg

Wasn't going to get one but might as well join the party. :p:D

Associate
Yey got a 16GB, 1-2 week wait :)

Impressed I managed that from Opera on my phone!

Thanks for the heads up guys.

Now home to see if my caramel vodka has arrived. Would make the perfect end to today.

Back
Top Bottom