Was Jesus Muslim?

Man of Honour
Please do elaborate. All the pictures I have seen and on TV show him as a very fair skinned white man.

Before I, or anyone else, make further comment, can I check you are 29 as it says in your profile and that you went to normal school (i.e. no special bus)?

Permabanned
As Jesus started Christianity, was he therefore by default a Muslim?

Is the Muslim religion older?

If he wasn't a Muslim what religion would he have been? Did he believe in the Christian God?

There were no Muslims until almost 700 years after Christ died. He was a member of one of the sects of Second Temple Judaism, either the Essenes, Pharisees, Sadducees, Zealots, or the Sicarii. There is some debate over which one with the favourite being the Essenes.

I didn't do Religious lessons at school as it wouldn't help me get a job.

There are plenty of opportunities out there for people who have a knowledge of religion.

Last edited:
Soldato
As Jesus started Christianity, was he therefore by default a Muslim?

Is the Muslim religion older?

If he wasn't a Muslim what religion would he have been? Did he believe in the Christian God?

The massive vault of lack of knowledge you display is incredible.
If this isn't a troll, it is utterly hilarious that you have absolutely no idea on the base order of existance of religion in history.

Truely disturbing.

Permabanned
There is some debate as to his existence at all. ;)

Not amongst Academics, Historians and Linguists there is not. There is a consensus within the academic community on his existence as a historical figure, it is his divinity that is open to debate and probably always will be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom