Are you still a child at 25?

Soldato
When i was a kid i had to walk to school with no shoes because my dad couldn't afford to buy shoes and we used to tape old magazines to our feet in the winter.

old magazines?

LUXURY!

I had to walk 90 miles to school, uphill both ways, in a permanent hail storm. If we were late, the headmaster used to beat us to death with a stout cudgel.

Caporegime
stout cudgel? you never had it so good.

I had to walk 90 miles to school, uphill both ways, in a permanent hail storm. If we were late, the headmaster used to beat us to death with a stout cudgel then we would work in pit for 25h a day for and pay for the pleasure.

(one of the funniest sketches ever )

Caporegime
I find it highly childish to go out every weekend, get splattered on a pavement somewhere and call it "of age", its just utterly boring and repetitive.

Beyond this, with rising life expectancy statistically hitting 100+ for people born in the last 20 years... it is probably just sensible to also raise the period of childhood...frankly I have always believed you dont really enter adulthood until your late 20s anyway, I don't think 18 years is particularly enough to experience life in a reasonable manner without being gifted a good start in the first place.

As a logical person that enjoys a bit of numbering, if you can live to 100, i would think you were a child for at least 25% of that, 50% being an adult and retiring into the last 25% (i've seen some slick 75 year old's)...

Seems good to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom