OcUK Gaming Surfaces? Are they any good?

Soldato
Well eTeknix have completed a review. Take a read.

xmaslogo.png

http://www.eteknix.com/reviews/misc...mat-3xl-elite-tactical-gaming-surface-review/

TL;DR version: A great product overall and for a very reasonable price too, I’m more than happy to award the OCUK Mega-Mega Mat 3XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface our eTeknix Editors Choice Award.

Here are the 3 products.

OcUK Mega Mat Medium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface ** IN STOCK ** @ £6.98 inc VAT

GS-001-OP_400.jpg

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution.
Engineered to exacting specifications, The OcUK Mega Mat XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is a revolution in gaming surface technology.
Featuring the striking Overclockers UK logo, subtly placed on the Surface, your opponents will tremble before you in the knowledge that their system is simply not as fast as yours.
Your desk environment will be transformed, offering you comfort and precision that is unavailable with other, inferior gaming surfaces.
Ground-breaking woven fibre technology and anti-glide resistance coating gives mouse sensors the optimum surface to track on whilst maintaining responsive and uniform tracking capability.
The high grip rubberised base layer provides excellent mechanical grip to the desk surface ensuring that your movements are accurate and that your peripherals are secure.
The OcUK Mega Mat Medium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is fully compatible with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug. These items can be used in conjunction with each other to achieve ultimate gaming performance.

- Sleek Black design
- 352mm x 255mm x 3mm
- Stunning Overclockers Logo printed on the surface (15cm long)
- Smooth cloth surface
- Rubberised grip base to reduce any movement
- Fully compatible with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug
- Large surface area for increased desk to gaming surface traction
- Spill resistant
- SLI and Crossfire Compatible
- Available in right and left handed configurations
- Compatible with a wide range of hardware configurations

Only £6.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface ** IN STOCK ** @ £17.99 inc VAT

GS-002-OP_400.jpg

Engineered to exacting specifications, The OcUK Mega Mat XXL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is a revolution in gaming surface technology.

Featuring the striking Overclockers UK logo, subtly placed on the Surface, your opponents will tremble before you in the knowledge that their system is simply not as fast as yours.
Your desk environment will be transformed, offering you comfort and precision that is unavailable with other, inferior gaming surfaces.

Ground-breaking woven fibre technology and anti-glide resistance coating gives mouse sensors the optimum surface to track on whilst maintaining responsive and uniform tracking capability.

The high grip rubberised base layer provides excellent mechanical grip to the desk surface ensuring that your movements are accurate and that your peripherals are secure.

Ideal for LAN party regulars, The OcUK Mega Mat XXL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface provides an excellent method of keeping warm or a comfortable and soft place to sleep on long gaming sessions.

The OcUK Mega Mat XXL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is fully compatible with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug. These items can be used in conjunction with each other to achieve ultimate gaming performance.

- Sleek Black design
- 890mm x 450mm x 3mm
- Smooth cloth surface
- Spill resistant
- SLI and Crossfire Compatible (especially with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug)

Only £17.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

And at the moment the 3XL is on special offer!

OcUK Mega-Mega Mat 3XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface ** IN STOCK NOW ** @ £16.98 inc VAT

GS-003-OP_400.jpg

Engineered to exacting specifications, The OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is a revolution in gaming surface technology.

Ideal for LAN party regulars, The OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface provides an excellent method of keeping warm or a comfortable and soft place to sleep on long gaming sessions.

The OcUK Mega Mat XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is fully compatible with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug. These items can be used in conjunction with each other to achieve ultimate gaming performance.

- Sleek Black design
- 1200mm x 600mm x 2mm
- Smooth cloth surface
- Spill resistant
- SLI and Crossfire Compatible (especially with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug)

Only £16.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Caporegime
Gonna get the 3XL as a replacement for my boogie bug xl. Even though at 900mm long it's a lot of pad. But with a G15 mk1 keyboard on it, theres just not as much space for the mouse as id like.

Soldato
People always see to buy these massive mats and then they move the mouse half an inch in each direction :D.

I would have got one if I still had my crappy old desk, to cover up the fading fake wood effect top. But as I have made my new desk out of a solid oak worktop, it would be a shame to cover it up :(.

Soldato
I find the BoogieBug seems better to me than the overclockers own brand its a bit thicker and my mouse glides better over the surface and size seems better to me.

Soldato
Well i've been sleeping under my gaming surface for a couple of months now, and I must say it is very comfortable. My wife and my six kids also fit under there with me (just to stay warm in the winter months.) And if I ever fancy a late night game, then my keyboard and mouse stay perfectly in place. I would have compare the comfort to a fresh pair of cotton y-fronts, just delightful.

Soldato
OP
I find the BoogieBug seems better to me than the overclockers own brand its a bit thicker and my mouse glides better over the surface and size seems better to me.

The boogie bugs were 1mm thicker. I decided to reduce the thickness as this makes the mat better on the desk.

The width and height is the SAME, so I don't understand how the size is better on the boogie bugs?

Man of Honour
I have the xxl they are massive and doesn't even fit my new desk,love it though. I use it like him, everything is on it. Screen, mouse, keyboard. Where ever you put your wrists down, or lean elbows on you have a nice soft surface. Edit - actually it might be the boogie bug, either way large mats rule.

Last edited:
Soldato
i bought one and picked it up at the grand opening, the 3xl is a beast, but i do wish it was a bit bigger!!!!

20121122181319.jpg
its just a little small for my desk =( XXXXXL coming soon?

Last edited:
Soldato
I love mine :D

Been simpler to clean than my old boogle bug and the cat likes to sit on the surface more (he's doing it now to make the point of how much he likes being a computer cat on the surface)

Back
Top Bottom