Essential iPhone Apps

Soldato
WhatsApp is currently free for those interested. Also TweetBot on offer as well for 69p

I find AppShopper a great program for tracking this, usually add what I want to their wish list and as soon as they are on offer get a push notification and an email letting me know which is very handy.

Soldato
WhatsApp is currently free for those interested. Also TweetBot on offer as well for 69p

I find AppShopper a great program for tracking this, usually add what I want to their wish list and as soon as they are on offer get a push notification and an email letting me know which is very handy.

Indeed, I had it alert me today that Bastion has now dropped to 69p as I already had it on my wishlist. Very handy feature if there are a few apps that you have your eye on. :)

Soldato
Didn't realise it has been pulled, could do with an update though as on the iPhone 5 it doesn't fill the screen up. A few weeks ago like nothing decent was showing up so was wondering if it had stopped tracking all the apps! Some of the UK apps are missing but overall a very handy app!

Indeed, I had it alert me today that Bastion has now dropped to 69p as I already had it on my wishlist. Very handy feature if there are a few apps that you have your eye on. :)

Especially for cheapskates like me :p A few weeks ago even thought i had like £90 on my iTunes account I refused to pay £1.99 for Rayman Run and my mate was like wtf is wrong with you. I said it is about the principle, got it got 69p yesterday so feel a lot better about myself now :p

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Anyone know of a decent Wifi Analyzer for iphone? One that shows channels/strength etc?

I know Apple pulled a lot of them, is that still the case? I cant find anything that looks like it does such a thing. :(

I used to have Wifi Analyzer for my jailbroken 4S, but cant find a decent one on the itunes store.

Associate
Enjoyed Pudding Monsters the new game from the creators of Cut The Rope. Fairly simplistic but has the same slick style as Cut The Rope. Really good game for 69p.

Associate
I'd give Google Maps a try first and see if you're happy. The maps are up to date and if you don't know an address you've got Google Search to help. It even includes traffic for free which you have to pay for with other apps like CoPilot or TomTom.

Only issues with it are some of the fancy features like speed limits, speed cameras, lane indicators aren't present.

Caporegime
Can someone tell me what the app is that translates foreign languages on the fly. i.e. you hold your phone's camera over a menu in French and it superimposes the English over it.

Back
Top Bottom