iPad apps for kids

Associate
Anyone know of any good apps I can get for my son? He's coming up to 3 years old, however I have been finding it hard to find anything really suitable. Are there many good interactive kids apps, or stories recommended?

Thank you :D

Associate
My daughter is coming up to 3 and she plays:

Peppa Pig's Party Time
Peppa Pig's Sports Day
Little Fox
Grolly's Animal Advetures

Also interested in hearing other suggestions :)

Associate
OP
Thanks, I'll have a look at those. It would be great to get a nice little collection of fun interactive stories for bedtime.

Associate
Anything made by "toca boca". Search for "toca" in the app store.

My kids love the hair dressing one and the doctor game

Soldato
Sorry for digging this up but found a lovely little game last week for my daughter (she'll be 3 in August). Toca Builders. Fantastic Minecraft for toddlers type game, she utterly adores it - along with all the other Toca games :)

Actually caught myself playing it too if I'm honest..

Soldato
Apart from the usual dressing up games etc, my Daughter's (not quite 3) favourite ipad game is Sonic Rush! she was also absolutely determined to master Temple Run, and she's actually ok at it now. Oh and Subway Surfers.

the Disney World app has a very polished feel to it. There's mini games, stories and short cartoons in it. It's about 1gb but it's free.

Associate
Games like iSwinging or red ball are good choices.
And I know some good education apps for kid which come from a blog in enolsoft.com.
Dictionary.com (Vocabulary)
Word Magic (Vocabulary)
On this day… (History)
Mathemagics (Math)
Pocket Universe (Science)
Hope you'll like them! :)

Back
Top Bottom