**OcUK Secret Santa 2012 - The UnWrapUp**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate

I have yet to try the mug (every spare battery I have has gone on my sons birthday toys today!)

The speaker is very good for its size!

The grippy pad is fantastic!! Will be buying a couple of these as gifts as its an excellent idea! I managed to stick the remote to the ceiling so my Gf wouldn't change the tv channel haha really impress!

Thanks schizo :)

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Associate
SS1_zpsd468528e.jpg

Was I the only one hoping this was just a full box of £15 worth of random kit kats?

Associate
Just opened my gifts, really good haul, thanks a lot mrk! :D

First gift I opened was a basketball keyring, good research. ;)
img0020wl.jpg

Next was a Swansea FC badge, hard to get a good picture as it was so small.
img0017qq.jpg

Next was the awesome t-shirt. Really like it, thanks!
img0023cv.jpg

Then I opened an amazing present, another license plate to add to my collection. :)
img0021tz.jpg

Last gift I opened was a book of cringe worthy sports jokes.
img0024li.jpg

Saving the best for last, I opened the card. This one seriously made me laugh out loud.
img0026wx.jpg

img0027lm.jpg

Thanks very much mrk, didn't have much to open on Christmas so your presents really made it more enjoyable. The presents where really well researched and thoughtful, thanks a lot. :D

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Excellent! Glad you like them :D

The card was my favourite as well hehe!

I was afraid that the license plate was not gonna turn up on time but thankfully it did.

Don
Ahhhhh! Yeah I remember them on dragons den, very cool. Didn't realise some were for cans (explains the different sizes).

Very cool and cheers for the book! It's really interesting :)

You're very welcome! You don't give much away on the forums! Other than you like drink. I was half tempted to keep te rakkastackas for my self. As they're ace!! :D

Soldato
You're very welcome! You don't give much away on the forums! Other than you like drink. I was half tempted to keep te rakkastackas for my self. As they're ace!! :D

:D been a busy with beers of the world and a lot of football/fm, probably made ss a bit of a challenge :p

I recommend the rakkastackas, they have been great today! impressed everyone and defying gravity in my own fridge :D

Soldato
reiyushin just had an afternoon of competitions on the power ball. My arm is properly aching now hehe. But what I really wanted to say was in the box was a "pay for delivery receive a toy worth £7.99" just happens my boy has a solar system projector coming for£2.50. So even though you probably didn't know, thanks for the extra gift.

Don
:D been a busy with beers of the world and a lot of football/fm, probably made ss a bit of a challenge :p

I recommend the rakkastackas, they have been great today! impressed everyone and defying gravity in my own fridge :D

Haha was a challenge but enjoyed it!

So glad you liked them. They make things so much easier in a fridge. Going to have to get some!

Soldato
Some really thoughtful gifts - well done all, and many thanks to KD for running it this year.
I can't believe that Mischeif knows the sound M&M's make - Kudos to you girl
Here's my items all wrapped up, haribo doing well in the SS this year (already eaten, yum :D)

before_zps795725bf.jpg

afterSS_zps03a4dacf.jpg

Looks like the vistaprint cardboard packaging was a give away after all - as I'm the owner of a glossy watercooling calendar.
It's just a shame that it's filled with my lease favourate company EK :( (-10 stalker points :p)

The usb rechargeable batteries on the other hard are fantastic, and the haribo were indeed Tangfastic :cool:
No idea who Skillmister is (search does not know either - are you sure that right KD?) but many thanks for the goodies

Looking forward to what PU7E thinks of his box of delights

Edit: Oh it's a name change to that famous pony.

Last edited:
Commissario
Finally got home after my brothers wedding weekend/Christmas away!

I had a great treat waiting for me :D

http://www.casa-canya.co.uk/ocuk/ss/1(2012).JPG[img]

[img]http://www.casa-canya.co.uk/ocuk/ss/2(2012).JPG[img]

[img]http://www.casa-canya.co.uk/ocuk/ss/3(2012).JPG[img]

[img]http://www.casa-canya.co.uk/ocuk/ss/4(2012).JPG[img]

[img]http://www.casa-canya.co.uk/ocuk/ss/5(2012).JPG[img]

Thank you very much SS :D[/QUOTE]

Glad you liked them mate :)

Soldato
Just opened my gifts, really good haul, thanks a lot mrk! :D

First gift I opened was a basketball keyring, good research. ;)
img0020wl.jpg

Next was a Swansea FC badge, hard to get a good picture as it was so small.
img0017qq.jpg

Next was the awesome t-shirt. Really like it, thanks!
img0023cv.jpg

Then I opened an amazing present, another license plate to add to my collection. :)
img0021tz.jpg

Last gift I opened was a book of cringe worthy sports jokes.
img0024li.jpg

Saving the best for last, I opened the card. This one seriously made me laugh out loud.
img0026wx.jpg

img0027lm.jpg

Thanks very much mrk, didn't have much to open on Christmas so your presents really made it more enjoyable. The presents where really well researched and thoughtful, thanks a lot. :D

They used to sell shirts like that in a store called Jams World in LA back in the 90s. No idea if they still exist.

Soldato
Looks like the vistaprint cardboard packaging was a give away after all - as I'm the owner of a glossy watercooling calendar.
It's just a shame that it's filled with my lease favourate company EK :( (-10 stalker points :p)
The usb rechargeable batteries on the other hard are fantastic, and the haribo were indeed Tangfastic :cool:
No idea who Skillmister is (search does not know either - are you sure that right KD?) but many thanks for the goodies

Haha sorry about the EK :p tried to just pick a bunch of nice builds by ocukers! You weren't an easy guy to buy for that's for sure :D hope you can see past the brands! :p

And yes that be my old username :)

Glad you liked them. It's a really decent book.

For the rest I just thought I'd buy stuff I wanted, so sadly the Beer Pong is purely coincidental. Obviously I played no part in wrapping anything, just the illegible handwriting. Merry Christmas :)

Edit - also, I did buy a pack of Haribo but found them in my pocket two days after posting!

Dude, you nailed it. All gifts were superb and will get used in no time at all. We've already used the cards, and I intend to use the coffee guide next month when I take my Mum up into town. Thanks again. :)

Thanks randal :D
The hello kitty wrapping paper was also a nice touch! (pic vanished)

I am a big peanut butter fan :p That'll be gone by tomorrow! And i have a butt load of change stashed in my desk. Thanks again :D

Superb! Thought the money box might come in handy, and glad the pb will hit the spot too. Can't beat that on toast with a cuppa. :)

Hope everyone had a superb day, awesome to be part of such a successful SS. Love you guys. Drunk Christmas Day randal signing off. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom