Poll: Football coverage - who is better

Football coverage - who is better

• BBC

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • ITV

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
Soldato
Well? European games & highlight programs included who is the best of the 2. Not including sky coz I think it would win by a country mile :)

Soldato
bbc

that trevor brooking guy never stops complaining and mark lawrenson or watever his name is, aint brilliant but otherwise bbc is pretty good

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by Clerkin
Come on, vote for ITV.

At least they dont make us pay for the garbage they show.

they waste time with adverts which annoy the hell out of me, a lot of itvs time gets wasted that way

Associate
ITV pundits are all cretins, Ron Atkinson has to be the most ignorant person on TV. Andy Townsend is a pillock and so is Ally McCoist.

BUT, BUT!!! The BBC use Ian Wright occasionally and that just can't be allowed to go on, "Cretin of the Year 2002" winner.

Soldato
Originally posted by Yossarian
ITV pundits are all cretins, Ron Atkinson has to be the most ignorant person on TV. Andy Townsend is a pillock and so is Ally McCoist.

BUT, BUT!!! The BBC use Ian Wright occasionally and that just can't be allowed to go on, "Cretin of the Year 2002" winner.
Thing with Wright is I think he's an okay guy but at the world cup he never said anything mildly constructive, just flailed his arms and body around saying "oh man!" and stuff...

:eek::confused:

Back
Top Bottom