Wasteland ARMA II Mos : Server Details

Associate
Perhaps you need to look at it from my perspective,i am policing the gunstore.
I know not what you said to your teammates before i banned you.I have a job to do at the expense of playing the mod i love.

I hope the ban was only for a for few minutes,if not post here again.

you need to be more carefull around gunstores, 2 kills what ever the circumstances is unacceptable.

Yeah, I definitely was too rash with my previous statement, I respect the admins a great deal on this server because hell I enjoy playing it but admining fools must be a nightmare..

I did not know you were an admin, I thought it was some random hostile being a dick, but in hindsight you were probably afk doing admin duties and I just ran you over which was unacceptable.

But the second kill was fully justified, you were trying to shoot me, anyway this point is irrelevant since I was wrong in the first place.

I feel the above two paragraphs seem good enough, I am pretty hammered and don't want to random flame, just know I love you all even if you do kill me with a sniper at 800m, bigger better stronger 2013 with less work for those dedicated admins I hope.

Soldato
Well that was fun tonight, firedaemon access is down. Had a big vote for a server restart after 1am. Someone wanted it on night time, so stupidly had a look at the mission file on the server control :D managed to restart the mission in hardcore mode /o\

1st person only, no kill message, no map markers lol, was pretty epic. Some loved it though and wanted it kept on. Put it back onto 3rd person and lasted about 2 hours before a hacker ruined it for everyone :/

Soldato
OP
Updated both servers with the latest version of BEC!

We also now have access to BEC's own ban list!

Both servers have now reserved slots for admins and for anyone that donates to the upkeep!

Will need to update cfg file to 80 player slots before that kicks in!

Thanks

Soldato
2.6 out tonight if testing goes well.
Code:
Change Log
[Added] - Groups.
[Added] - Static helis now spawn in random locations.
[Added] - Default weapon crates have been nerfed and more gun variations added.
[Added] - When a static heli fails to spawn, a wreck is spawned instead.
[Added] - Player Tags thanks to [OcUK]Melbo.
[Added] - Yellow tint, falling ash and dust for wasteland.
[Added] - Camo nets have been added to the general store.
[Fixed] - Fix vehicle clean-up and re-spawn.
[Fixed] - Players are now able to buy LMG's at the gun store.
[Fixed] - Weapons now have varying sell prices relative to gun cost.
[Fixed] - When buying a full jerry can, the empty one is automatically removed from player inventory.
[Changed] - Town marker procedural generation optimised for reduced start-up lag.
[Changed] - Admin menu can now remove player teamlock and teamkiller, also added a three tier permission system for greater flexibility.
[Changed] - Player starting money reduced to $100.
[Changed] - Various balance and price tweaks made to stores.
[Changed] - Chernarus is now in summer time. Longer days to be had by all.

Copied from 404.

Soldato
OP
Groups is the biggest thing there mate...

Also now they have implement the random heli spawn, no need for my script to be included.. Although I would lessen the amount to 1 or 2 at the start..

Soldato
Yeah going to have a look before I put it on. Although I am off out at 5 till 8/9ish so if you are about then you can do some bloody work for a change and get it sorted.

Soldato
OP
Yeah going to have a look before I put it on. Although I am off out at 5 till 8/9ish so if you are about then you can do some bloody work for a change and get it sorted.

Lol

I have done my stint dude :)

I also fixed the firedaemon web page for admins. Updated BEC and updated the scheduler and config files....

Have kids, but will see what needs changed mate..

Although, I think if either of us ar going to make changes we should have a change log with instructions on what we have to do for each file change etc..

Soldato
FOA Marker.

Very polite gentelman was on last night from the gaylord wasteland server (Kieran) :) He was asking if he could use the no thermal script we have on the server. Didn't leave any contact details but shouldn't be hard to find

Soldato
OP
Melbo will need to do the changes that we run mate..

I don't know what he has in extra apart from a couple of things..

Once he has done that and wrote the change log up then I can do it if he isn't about..

Cai

If he asks again, tell him of course he can, it is in the mission file..

Soldato
2.6 out tonight if testing goes well.
Code:
Change Log
[Added] - Groups.
[Added] - Static helis now spawn in random locations.
[Added] - Default weapon crates have been nerfed and more gun variations added.
[Added] - When a static heli fails to spawn, a wreck is spawned instead.
[Added] - Player Tags thanks to [OcUK]Melbo.
[Added] - Yellow tint, falling ash and dust for wasteland.
[Added] - Camo nets have been added to the general store.
[Fixed] - Fix vehicle clean-up and re-spawn.
[Fixed] - Players are now able to buy LMG's at the gun store.
[Fixed] - Weapons now have varying sell prices relative to gun cost.
[Fixed] - When buying a full jerry can, the empty one is automatically removed from player inventory.
[Changed] - Town marker procedural generation optimised for reduced start-up lag.
[Changed] - Admin menu can now remove player teamlock and teamkiller, also added a three tier permission system for greater flexibility.
[Changed] - Player starting money reduced to $100.
[Changed] - Various balance and price tweaks made to stores.
[Changed] - Chernarus is now in summer time. Longer days to be had by all.

Copied from 404.

Didn't DG tell Melbo how to do "player tags"? along with every other script and setting they've done? :D ... if so 404 gaming got the name wrong :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom