2013 KICK START TOO GAMING!

Soldato
Guys, hold the phone. I have just started Skyrim and OMG, how have I not played this game before? I was recommended it on my "sexy games" thread and after a bit of modding/tweaking, it looks and plays beautifully. I have also actually done some reading on how to use magika, weapons, combat etc

Skyrim for me for the next few months

Then back to FPS before my clan take the ****

Soldato
for me, play the games again that I struggled and limped on playing many months back on a Dell Studio 1749 with a 5650 GPU... Metro 2033 was painful on that laptop.. lol

Now i've got a decent gaming laptop, 7970M and Metro 2033 is just flying... In fact all games are now flying..

So.. Hmmm lets see

Far Cry 3
Metro 2033
Sleeping dogs
Crysis 2

ooh witcher 2, shift 2, rage.... Endless fun to be had.. Think i'll hug the 7970m once more before I fire up Steam and think, hmmm what game to max out, instead of thinking, hmm can I tweak it enough to run it decently.. lol

Soldato
Guys, hold the phone. I have just started Skyrim and OMG, how have I not played this game before? I was recommended it on my "sexy games" thread and after a bit of modding/tweaking, it looks and plays beautifully. I have also actually done some reading on how to use magika, weapons, combat etc

Skyrim for me for the next few months

Then back to FPS before my clan take the ****

Forgot about Skyrim, better add that to my list too..

Soldato
Going to finish the rest of the doom series in BFG edition, then dig into the 3 latest tomb raiders and wait for dead island riptide to release, then hit GTAV assuming it's out by that point.

Will dabble in and out of some black ops (1) and CSGO multiplayer inbetween.

Soldato
Civ 5

Such a brilliant game. Got a back log to play now though due to the Christmas / Winter sales. Should keep me going for a while, although can't seem to put Civ down at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom