Do not disturb :~ broken

Associate
Broken for me too. You can temporarily fix it by changing the start time. Then it seems to realise it's wrong and turn it off. However it breaks again the next morning.

After the debacle of Apple Maps it seems Apple are making a habit of dropping the ball.

If you want to see another add an all day event to April 1st (perhaps for the bank holiday) then go to March month view on an iPad.

Soldato
I wondered why my phone was so quiet on the first working day back! I manually switched it off, but left it set to come back on tonight. I'll be sure to check it manually in the morning again.

Soldato
OP
DND works normally really well for me, its only when I looked at the phone when I got to work and noticed the moon icon that I figured something was wrong.

Hope they sort it quickly.

Soldato
Must be device specific running iOS 6.

All of my three iPads running on iOS6 are set to DND from 10pm to 7am and they all shut the DND feature off fine.

Soldato
4S here, same problem.Changing the start time made the phone realise it should already have started but it didn't shut itself off at 7am like it should have. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Soldato
Currently on iOS 6.0.1 on iPhone 5 and it has the bug :( Hope they fix it soon! May update tonight, maybe that'll fix it...

Soldato
I just turned it off yesterday when I noticed it hadn't done it automatically. Today it turned itself off just fine. We'll see if it behaves itself tomorrow.

Apple seem to think it'll sort itself out by monday, for what it's worth.

Soldato
I've got the problem on my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.0.2) with my Scheduled DnD between 00.00 and 07.00. I can live with the bug until Monday, just need to remember to switch it on and off manually.

Thankfully it doesn't affect the alarm.

Last edited:
Soldato
iOS really does seem to have more than it's fair share of time-related bugs.

Hopefully it will actually resolve itself. In such a short time frame it seems hardly worth rushing a fix for a non-critical issue.

Back
Top Bottom