Essential iPad business apps?

Soldato
Hi what are the most essential iPad business apps.

Talking for business use here, for employee's that are in a typical corporation who has a domain, with lots of Microsoft Office apps on its network. I guess which will include VPN software.

What are the most essential apps.. What can the iPad do for business outside of being a big iPhone to read email and docs..

Associate
Something like CamScanner is great. Take photos of written documents and turn them into PDF's. I use it all the time for recipes, handwritten meeting notes, etc.

Speaking of PDFs something like PDF Pen for annotation of documents wouldn't be amis.

Associate
I can't remember, I actually only use the iPhone version, but knew it was on the iPad too. Think it might be something to do with adding watermarks and other obscure features.

Soldato
I mainly use mine to remote into workstations and servers using 2x. All the software I use are on them machines.

I do have the iworks package installed along with drop box, but like I said I mainly use RDP to remote into another machine either at work or home.

Man of Honour
I use Evernote which I find useful. Dropbox for storing and syncing between devices, iCloud simply isn't as slick. I use Scanner software as above, very useful on occasion and I have the Apple office products to read and present stuff if I need to. I use Wunderlist for tasks and management of day to day stuff and Skype. Not found much past that which adds value to my day.

Back
Top Bottom