Could the moon be an alien spaceship?

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Absolutely.
it's where these guys live:
clanger.jpg

Soldato
I remember Michael Bay making a documentary about aliens and the moon a couple of year ago. lasts about 2 1/2 hours.

Well worth a watch and very informative.

I believe he did a whole series on the things.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Zero chance of it being anything other than a natural satelite made of rock.

Next you will be saying all the other moons orbiting around the other planets are alien ships too.

How can you be absolutely sure of this? You can't, it's impossible. Therefore, because it's impossible, there are other possibilities.

POB

POB

Soldato
It could have holographic projectors on it though. If they were capable of building a moon sized space ship then they could easily hide it from lower species.

But no.

Soldato
It is possible, yes (well, like...duh). But belief in which crackpot theory did you have to can in order for this one to seem a possibility? You need to choose one and stick with it, otherwise you'll never have any credibility around here.

Soldato
The moon may well be artificial hence the amount of titanium on its surface, and the chances are that NASA found more than they bargained for when they landed there in 1969 [i.e. possibilities of alien habitation] hence the reason for their never going back.
You mean, never went back other than the 5 further Apollo missions after Apollo 11?

Associate
Oh and as well as the fact we did go back to the moon (6 in total), there's two main reasons we haven't been back.
Funding due to lack of Cold War
photojan15194546.png

And the fact that it doesn't provide a huge amount of scientific knowledge, compared to things like WISE http://wise.ssl.berkeley.edu/mission.html

Yes, but why was funding cut? Because the lizard people do not want us discovering the truth for ourselves.

They only let us go in the first place to move along the plans for the new world order.

Man of Honour
[FnG]magnolia;23565382 said:
I can't wait for groen to come in and tell us all again about how we never went to the moon. It cracks me up every time :D

I like the bit about you need the rockets on all the way their as space acts just like the earths atmosphere and if you switched the rockets of then you would slow down.

But then can't explain, how the planets don't slow down and collide into each other.

Back
Top Bottom