Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 10.1 Tablet

Associate
Morning,

Wondered if anybody could help me ?

I bought my son one of the above tablets for Christmas and he has managed to either lose or get the charger stolen !

Could anybody who has got one of these please let me know what the ratings required are as I cant see anything on the unit , will then have to look at getting generic charger unless anyone knows where to buy Sumvision chargers in the UK ?

Many Thanks,

Darren

Soldato
Contact the place you got it from,i got one for my daughter for xmas but wont get a chance to look a the charger till friday morning.

Associate
OP
Was purchased from Overclockers and I have contacted them, awaiting a reply ...

Was wondering if anyone was online who may have the info to hand as i have an 8 Year Old who has now stolen my ipad !! LOL !!

Associate
OP
Ah apparently doesnt support USB charging ...

Overclockers dont hold just the chargers so back to seeing if anyone out there can tell me the rating etc ....

Man of Honour
I thought that would have been a pretty standard thing these days, can you not ask OC to send you the specs of the charger? I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem doing that.

Associate
Just had to wrestle this away from my step son, here are the specs:

Flypower Switching Adapter
Model: PS18K0503000B5
Input:100-240V~ 50-60Hz 500mA
Output:5.0V -.-.-.- 3000mA

Made in China :p

Associate
Just had to wrestle this away from my step son, here are the specs:

Flypower Switching Adapter
Model: PS18K0503000B5
Input:100-240V~ 50-60Hz 500mA
Output:5.0V -.-.-.- 3000mA

Made in China :p

..5V input ..same as USB. It's just possible the new 10.1" firmware just released by Sumvision (16th Jan) fixes the USB charging.. Anyone tried it yet?

Last edited:
Associate
cyclone voyager

Dear fellow members

Does anyone know what the max. micro sd card capacity one can install is it 16gb or 32 gb

also does it have to be a sd micro or can it also be a sd micro sdhc etc

Ian

Associate
Dear fellow members

Does anyone know what the max. micro sd card capacity one can install is it 16gb or 32 gb

also does it have to be a sd micro or can it also be a sd micro sdhc etc

I remember reading the overclockers listing for this item yesterday and I'm pretty confident it says 32GB. I would assume it supports sdhc.

Back
Top Bottom