Petrol station short changing.

Associate
some garages i go to i get the same amount of fuel i get every two days, and do the same amount of mileage during those two days, even though the price per litre is the same i get less fuel, im sure some rig it up so it gives u less fuel per litre even though the price per litre is the same, if that makes sense

Associate
some garages i go to i get the same amount of fuel i get every two days, and do the same amount of mileage during those two days, even though the price per litre is the same i get less fuel, im sure some rig it up so it gives u less fuel per litre even though the price per litre is the same, if that makes sense

report your suspicions to trading standards, although I suspect its just a lower quality fuel.

Associate
It's seems a regular trick in certain outlets in London to short change on a £20 - so I tend to put my initials on the queen side left hand top corner which came in handy as it happened twice on the same day just before Xmas. It adds comedy value with the excuses they use when you catch them out.

Associate
report your suspicions to trading standards, although I suspect its just a lower quality fuel.

it can also be down to the ethanol content of the fuel. less ethanol = more MPG. however high percentage of ethanol can make the fuel cheaper.

swings and roundabouts.

Back
Top Bottom