Bit of a late new years resolution

Associate
Hi all, i rarely post on this forum but i lurk a lot and read about a lot of the stuff on here.
At new years i promised myself that i would start being a lot stricter with my diet and workour as i'd been going to the gym for a few months previously, i aimed to keep myself motivated but that failed quite badly so i just drafted out this workout on a brand new blog to motivate myself, the weights are what i know i can do in the sets, but when i fully stretch myself i may have to adjust accordingly.
In terms of diet i eat as little rubbish as possible and aim to get as much chicken as i can, doesnt half taste good, i tried over the last week with some success but i went out for a posh meal last night which sort of changed my regime :mad:.
The gym i go to does not have a straight bar for doing bench presses or squats with meaning i do squats at home with a punchbag and my bench press with 2 free weights, but still any help from the more experienced among you guys would be greatly appreciated as to what i should change aronud, another issue is the fact im trying to work around my college lesson as i have limited times and also have to study for A levels which is a bit of a bummer.

http://theblindingoffalselight.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks

Associate
OP
I knew i was missing something, thanks that was very useful, i've been working out at the gym for about 2 months now but with a lack of structure, so this was the idea of the thread/the blog, i aim to start it properly afresh on monday, and will update accordingly!

Back
Top Bottom