Free Password Manager

Soldato
1Password gets recommended a fair amount but unfortunately i'm after a free solution (for 10.8) - apart from Keeper (which appears to be free), has anyone got any other recommendations that i should look at?

Cheers all :)

Associate
+1 for LastPass.

I have the pro version so I can use two factor however for a long time I used the free version. It is very solid and the guys who develop it are fairly open with their security models ... anything Steve Gibson promotes has gotta be good!

Associate
I tried 1Password and LastPass. I was willing to pay for this functionality but went for LastPass as it felt more seamless across OSX and Windows, and was web-based. The Chrome plugin has been great so far.

Soldato
I've just moved to PassLocker. It's £2.99 but none of the free ones really did it for me, especially LastPass. There's a £1.49 iPhone one as well and they sync and that's what I really wanted. I've got a million and one passwords for work and so on, and I really needed them on my phone and Mac without paying loads for it. £4.50 is cool with me.

Seems really good so far, wish it had auto-login for custom sites but not a big bother. It's a menu bar app so nice and quick.

Back
Top Bottom