Is this cartoon anti semetic?

Soldato
Nice time to point this out then I guess:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Palestine-people-vote-General-Election.html

and also the fact they are still breaking the 'peace treaty' on a regular basis:
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=560253

I think that cartoon is so far from the truth its unbelievably anti-semetic (Note the sarcasm ;) )

Lets see how far the holocaust (yellow card) and anti-semetic (red card) cries take him once the international criminal courts get involved.

Funny aint it how when a cartoon offending christians or muslims gets published - the press argue its 'freedom of expression' or some crap. When its the jewish community its public apologies by one and all.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Don't forget America's foreign policy which the Jews pretty much control.

I'm sorry but America and Israel are every bit the same, they're run by blood lusting greedy Zionists who have us fighting their wars which they profit from.

They'll cry antisemitism, bring up the holocaust as a way to guilt trip people. WW2 was a tremendous loss of life, very few that died were Jews when you think about it.

They make up the progressive left and the neo-conservative FOX watching right. Ever heard the term Christian Zionists? perfectly applies to all those FOX news watching patriotic Christians who have been brainwashed by the Zionist media into believing Muslims are their enemy and invading other countries will stop terrorism.

Why do you think Obama was elected? the guys been an obedient puppet for the Zionists so far and ever since he was reelected he's just got worse. Netanyahu wanted Romney to win, which just goes to show Republican or Democrat they're both very much Zionists.

Unless you're loyal to Zionism (I like to call it Jewish supremacy) you wont get funded, you wont get media coverage and it's near impossible to win an election.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom