This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Seems like our thief has a Youtube video...

REMOVED (FOR TIME BEING ;))

And here is him dressed rather dapper (and keeping it 'gangsta')...

6099673563_4280d3a1e7_z.jpg

Love being an internet detective!

DON'T CONTACT HIM ON YOUTUBE THOUGH, LET THE OP/POLICE SORT IT OUT!

Last edited:
Soldato
This just got a lot more interesting.

Any way you can make the 'SAW' clown pop up on his screen, saying 'would you like to play a game', haha!

Soldato
I recon this guy is a dealer or something...why have more than one phone, be keeping the hours he does (clearly doesn't work) and go on the rob at a whim?

Edit: plus maybe a student if he has had messages about grants et all...

Edit 2: and this would explain why the police are reluctant to do anything, if he is know to them as a dealer then they might have a bug file on him and waiting to get loads of evidence before they go and get him...

I was going to add that in the picture looking up from the floor with the Goodmans Hifi, the thing that the hifi is on seems to be a carpeted unit, which is something quite typical of student accommodation. I'm not sure whether prefabricated council properties have similar things though, so could be wrong.

A grant certainly implies free money rather than a loan, so its an odd choice of words, unless its deliberate.

Certainly is questionable as to why he needs more than one phone though, especially when the phone he is holding is decent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom