This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I really can't understand the people saying this guy might be completely innocent. Sure it's a possibility, however it's an extremely remote one.

He has the phone ~3hrs after it was stolen.
He has the phone at ~1.30am in the morning.

That means if he is an "innocent buyer" he must have bought it at some point between 10.30pm and 1.30am.

Firstly, how likely is it that the thief managed to find an "innocent buyer" within 3 hours, let alone in the middle of the night?

Secondly, who would buy a phone off someone in the middle of the night and not suspect it was dodgy.

Thirdly, obviously there was content on there from the OP, be it pictures, contacts, messages etc. if you bought a 2nd hand phone off someone, you'd expect it to be wiped, or at least if it had stuff on there, to be of the person selling it to you.

Wow. You really are naive aren't you?

Associate
It's been a very intresting read so far, giving me something to actually do rather than study :D

Hopefully this turns out good, as in the OP gets his phone back and this child gets a slap...

Soldato
I think all the photos were taken by Op and that guy is Op himself and he just called the police because he was lonely and wanted guests.

either that, or good luck getting your phone back, its been intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom