***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

Associate
Google said they wouldn't make Windows 8/Windows Phone apps so you can forget about Gmail, Chrome and GDrive (should have bought a Nexus 4). Natwest app is definitely coming, Spotify was on WP7 so I guess it needs updating for WP8 and Dropbox made a W8 app so just like TVCatchup I would expect a port to WP8 in the next 2-3 months.

Associate
920 available on Vodafone UK from weds 6th can't pre-order but have been told tariffs will be similar to iPhone, but unlike iPhone they will be able to negotiate the tariff and handset price if you order weds you will get it Thurs, they have black and yellow available from weds and the lady I spoke to was hoping that they would get the blue at some point but she couldn't definitely confirm that

Izi

Izi

Soldato
What's wrong with the built in email client anyway?

I'm a Google Apps business user. I use Microsoft exchange and it works well enough, however the 'search for more on server' feature doesn't work. I.E I can only search the email which is held on my phone. It also doesn't make use of labels.

Although tempting, these lacking features are not enough to make me jump ship to android right now. I am enjoying WP8 and looking forward to app releases. Like anything new, we are the ones which 'suffer' whilst the platform catches the competition

Associate
Hi Guys

Got my lumia today, locked to Orange/EE and I am currently on Vodafone.

Seen other people have unlocked their phone using various web sites. Just wondering what choice people made? For example do I choose the unlock code for Orange or the unlock code for EE?

Thanks

Soldato
OneNote, it syncs, but where and what with? I'm sure I've never set anything up...

Ideally I'd like it to sync with an iphone so we both have the same version of the various notes I keep... Any ideas if this could do it?

Cheers.:)

Soldato
Ah okay, hmmm. Once the details are in I suppose it wont give access to the full sky-drive, not that it'd really matter. Shall have a play, thanks.

Soldato
OneNote, it syncs, but where and what with? I'm sure I've never set anything up...

Ideally I'd like it to sync with an iphone so we both have the same version of the various notes I keep... Any ideas if this could do it?

Cheers.:)

It syncs with SkyDrive.

SkyDrive -> Documents -> Your Notebook

Not sure about syncing with an iPhone, not tried. You can download a skydrive app so might be able to view it that way... is there a oneNote app?

Edit: Beaten, by EvilPaul's Evil Genius.

Soldato
Okay, yep, it works using the same credentials, I'll see about setting him up with a live account which I assume gives you a skydrive, and then share a notebook..

Back
Top Bottom