Clash of Clans

Soldato
RE: buy in game stuff

I thought it was annoying that the demo at the start tells you to spend all of the green gems! Not knowing you Han only really buy more with real cash :(

Permabanned
Just started playing, will join the clan if I get that far. Can you tell your troops to go after the cannons first and not the buildings? Its really annoying when they stand next to a cannon firing at a building and get totally trashed.

Soldato
Yeah your troops are not smart, but then neither are your enemies. To better target cannons and other defences, train giants.

Associate
OP
Hi everyone

I hadn't been on much for 10 days or so while I just upgraded all my stuff, most things taking 2-3 days.

In that time the clan swelled from 12 OCUK members to 45+ including randoms.

I checked the chat history and it looks like we had a surge of people who joined, requested troops, then left. Not sure what they achieve with this tbh, hardly like they are gaining a lot by doing so.

Anyway, clan is by invite only now. If you are new and want to join send me an ingame msg and I'll ad you.

I'll also try and weed out people who don't donate troops from the guys who aren't OCUK members. I don't see any harm in the others staying if they contribute.

Allmost upgraded all my stuff to max on TH Lvl 6! Boom

Back
Top Bottom