*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Associate
Associate
Phone's knackered :( Have to get it sent off to Samsung for a replacement I think! Just get a red LED flash when I try and turn it on. Weird too cause I haven't been doing anything unusual and it's been well looked after. Ah well, hopefully they sort it soon

Don
I'm looking for a car dock with a USB passthrough. Can't seem to find one anywhere. I don't want to have to bother with plugging stuff in to the bottom of the thing if using a passive holder. I just want to drop it in the dock and have it charge and output it's audio via USB like I currently do with my iPhone 4S.

Do such things even exist?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
S4 sounds good to me but must be significantly better else the N2 remains. Hell I was tempted by the Xperia Z but if the S4 sports waterproofing then I'm cool with that.

Caporegime
The note II already isn't exactly pocket friendly :p If 6.3" is true then I honestly can't see it being popular, no idea who on earth would get a "phone" that big, might as well just get a tablet then.

If they are releasing the GS 4 a month or so earlier than when the GS 3 was released then it will be the same for the note III.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair, the Note II has fit in all of my pockets just fine. I'd consider it a nice limit. 6.3" would just be too big, and I think Samsung is fully aware of that. What will happen with the Note IV then? :p

And yeah, the Note III will be out late this year. Unless the IV is absolutely brilliant (rumoured 1080p screen for one, but will it be pentile? If so, eww) there isn't really much reason to sell your N2 for one.

Caporegime
Yeah the note II "can" fit into all of my pockets just fine too, but it is such a hassle taking it out and putting it back in, just didn't feel comfortable and I can easily feel/notice it in my pockets (not an issue with the top jacket pockets though). Main reason why I didn't get one :(

Hopefully by the note IV time we will have those foldable unbreakable screens :D :cool: :p

The screen for the GS 4 has pretty much been confirmed to be 5" 1080P and will be pentile, although at 440PPI, I honestly think that the pentile matrix won't be an issue, I find the GS 3 too be very sharp, even my one S is very sharp, although obviously the smaller text isn't as good/sharp and has the fuzzy effect, I personally only really notice it when looking very closely at the screens and only on certain things though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah, I'm able to just ignore it. Doesn't weigh much more than the S3 (to me at least) so it's easily ignored. The size does annoy you at first, but give it a week/month and you just can't go back. Everything is so much easier when it's bigger!

Ah yes, forgot about those! The Note IV will be a monster that you can just fold away.

I hope not. I'll have to wait and see. The S3 screen is far too sharp, to the point I found the N2 blurry for the longest time, but at least it didn't have aliasing that bugged me.

Associate
Just joined the club :D

I managed to snag the LTE version through a few connections for a very nice price, but there aren't many roms out there for the N7105.

Has anybody here rooted their N7105? Or is everybody here a N7100 user :o

Back
Top Bottom