At last Jailbreak 6.1 coming very soon. Yipee!

Associate
I've just installed that. Don't see anything on my iPhone. Don't know what to do next.

You wont see anything. it works in the background. when an app is launched that Wont run on a Jailbroken iphone etc (like sky go), xcon works round it to make it seem as if your iphone isn't jailbroken.

Here is a list of apps that work with it, and which version of the app work too.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
You wont see anything. it works in the background. when an app is launched that Wont run on a Jailbroken iphone etc (like sky go), xcon works round it to make it seem as if your iphone isn't jailbroken.

Here is a list of apps that work with it, and which version of the app work too.

Thanks for that..

According to that list, Sky Go aint patched up yet :(

I'll just have to wait...

Just a word of warning. I have screwed up my iPhone 4S on 6.1 jailbreak. I installed that cydia package which claims to fix the slow reboot process along with some other app update and I had just installed nownow before that and the phone went into several restart loops and now loads up normally with cydia unable to launch along with cydia app icons unable to launch too. So I've had to restore and start again.

Associate
Just a word of warning. I have screwed up my iPhone 4S on 6.1 jailbreak. I installed that cydia package which claims to fix the slow reboot process along with some other app update and I had just installed nownow before that and the phone went into several restart loops and now loads up normally with cydia unable to launch along with cydia app icons unable to launch too. So I've had to restore and start again.

my weather app worked before then i update that said package now the weather app doesn't work. what a mistake :(

Soldato
Now I always back up my SHSH blobs and wait a week or two before jailbreaking, let them iron out the bugs and then update. Learned that the hard way!

However with Sky Go not working that is a bit of an issue for me!

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Now I always back up my SHSH blobs and wait a week or two before jailbreaking, let them iron out the bugs and then update. Learned that the hard way!

However with Sky Go not working that is a bit of an issue for me!

Yup I'm unhappy at the moment that Sky go ain't working.Tbh, I want to unjailbreak my iPhone 5.

Do I just connect to iTunes and click on restore? And presuming it just restores it normal?

Soldato
Is it the default weather app that some are finding is getting screwed up?. If so, to be honest it's a bit meh anyway, there are far better weather apps available to make it an issue, surely?.

Associate
Is it the default weather app that some are finding is getting screwed up?. If so, to be honest it's a bit meh anyway, there are far better weather apps available to make it an issue, surely?.

There's an update that fixed the weather app issue :p

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Ok, so i used to always jailbreak my iPhones, the 4 and 4S.

Now I've got used to my 5 running stock and i use the banking apps. I'll miss them if i JB.

Whats the state of tweaks at the mo, are most of them ok on the 5?

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Ok, so i used to always jailbreak my iPhones, the 4 and 4S.

Now I've got used to my 5 running stock and i use the banking apps. I'll miss them if i JB.

Whats the state of tweaks at the mo, are most of them ok on the 5?

When i JB my iphone 5.. The Santander App was still working.

Back
Top Bottom